American Hustle Starring Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Jeremy Renner, Robert De Niro, Amy Adams, J

+1 for not liking gravity. I really enjoyed this movie though. Might actually see it again.

This movie was great.
The character development was top notch.
I found myself very conflicted on who to root for.
One complaint though was I thought the pacing was a bit slow at some points.
But overall a great movie.

Just got back from watching it, loved it.

amy adams & JL both looked sexy.

Enjoyed the chr development.

Laughed throughout the movie, audience as well.

Throughout the movie couldnt guess the ending.

Thought it could be cut down to 2 hrs though.

Would recommend.

i thought Amy was so so sexy.....until the Jennifer Lawrence intro scene O..MMMMM....GGGG JL was so sexy in this

when Talagio made his appearance i was like yo it just got real :wow:

i felt it was messed up that Jeremy Renners character got jailed

id give the movie B-

Carmine was a good dude, soundtrack was on point, the combover was hilarious, JL was fabulous in the movie, Amy Adams never wore a shirt that covered her whole chest(that was alright though), the movie was legit good, just a little ling

2no.gif

I lost it at this part :lol:

My mans Paco :pimp:

Last edited:
Movie was great and thoroughly enjoyed. Incredible cast and acting all around and nice to see my boy Richard Harrow. The character development was fantastic.
Also agree that the soundtrack is dope.

tumblr_mt82vjpMqN1qcga5ro1_500.gif

the movie was cool and funnier than I expected though I didn't know what to expect since I had only seen the one trailer on TV

the threat of a wardrobe malfunction from Amy Adam in nearly every scene kept me watching

"don't put metal in the science oven..." 
laugh.gif

That scene with her going on about the microwave had me dying

Last edited:
not anywhere near the hype it was getting but not a bad movie...some parts where entirely too slow tho

Catched this flick with my girl last night. Great movie. would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it

I enjoyed this movie the acting was pretty good overall. Wolf of Wall Street was more entertaining but I think American Hustle is a better movie overall.

saw it last night. enjoyed it more than i expected.

great performances all around, and surprisingly funny.

Back
Top Bottom