American Hustle Starring Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Jeremy Renner, Robert De Niro, Amy Adams, J

The story of a con artist and his partner in crime, who were forced to work with a federal agent to turn the tables on other cons, mobsters, and politicians
- namely, the volatile mayor of impoverished Camden, New Jersey.

Directed by David O. Russell

It looks aight
Didnt see deniro in the preview
But he shoulda retired a couple years ago he messing up his legacy

I thought the trailer was whack. If it was made Gangster Squad style it would of looked dope

I thought the trailer was whack. If it was made Gangster Squad style it would of looked dope

that movie didn't do well BECAUSE it was too stylized. tho i did enjoy it.

ill be watching this. trailer didn't really sell me (idk wtf the movie is about) but i saw amy adams in brunette...lawd have mercy :smh:

ill be watching this. trailer didn't really sell me (idk wtf the movie is about) but i saw amy adams in brunette...lawd have mercy :smh:

The story of a con artist and his partner in crime, who were forced to work with a federal agent to turn the tables on other cons, mobsters, and politicians
- namely, the volatile mayor of impoverished Camden, New Jersey.

I liked the trailer but I was ready to see this movie as soon as I saw the cast announced.

Bale, Cooper, Adams, and Lawrence have all done great work with David O Russell and I have no doubts he'll deliver again.

I liked it as soon as I saw the cast and first scene with the painting, but after that it didn't look great. 

I need to see another trailer. 

I'm not sayin. The movie should be like Gangster Squad just saying te trailer looked dope for Gangster Squad and I feel if this movie had a trailer like Gamgster Squad it would be dope

I like that the trailer didn't give away the whole movie like so many trailers have been doing recently.

When I first watched the trailer I had no idea what the movie was about and I had to look it up on IMDB.

Ill watch mostly for Jennifer. Feels like she gettin overworked. Doing like 5 movies a year

Last edited:
Jennifer Lawrence is such a sucky actress. I don't understand how she keeps on getting castes for these roles.

Back
Top Bottom