American Millennials are among the world's least skilled.

gee i wonder who created the system that shows us and evaluates these "skills" in the first place?

oh yea thats right....

Last edited:
Music production is at an all time high, lyrics, messages and concepts however are the opposite

If you want to call synth pop and all the electro stuff a all time high go ahead but don't confuse over produced for good. There is nobody playing the guitar today like a paige/hendrix/clapton nobody playing the drums like mitchell/moon/bonham nobody slapping the bass harder than flea/geddy/entwistle

Last edited:
Hmmmm I'm calling bs

THis.

Sounds like more excuses that big corporate can give as to why they aren't hiring more people so they can *cough*outsourcemoremakeemployeesdoevenmorejobsforthesamepaycheckandfixtheproblemthey'vecaused*cough*

Blaming the victim tactics, so what's new in capitalistic, greedy, consumerism murica.

gee i wonder who created the system that shows us and evaluates these "skills" in the first place?

oh yea thats right....

So far the second best answer i've seen on this thread.

I mean the average person Isn't like that they want to succeed, people in here are talking about hood boogers and losers who's whole life revolves around the latest street gossip, television and entertainment industry who's busy on the latest social media posting selfies with their bff LOL.

If that is the only kind of people you know then *hint* you might just be one of them *hint* birds of a feather.

However most of the people I know or seen are trying to get their life together and are being screwed and not getting an opportunity to.

And were blaming the generation after for what the ones before created? :rofl:; that's Insane.

Last edited:
If you want to call symph pop and all the electro stuff a all time high go ahead but don't confuse over produced for good. There is nobody playing the guitar today like a paige/hendrix/clapton nobody playing the drums like mitchell/moon/bonham nobody slapping the bass harder than flea/geddy/entwistle

I dont listen to current rock music so I cant say nothing there but as far as hip hop goes the beats are crazy from just no name producers nowadays. You look back at some old classic beats and they just sound plain. Theyre not bad tho cause they fit the songs their attached too. Cant have the production overpowering the words when it comes to certain types of rappers & songs. Maybe I enjoy overly produced stuff tho :lol:

I was talking about beats over produced in hip hop too. Just cause it has a bunch of bells and whistles don't make it hot. 98% of them joints are super over produced.

Last edited:
It's because the nation is spoiled with the things we take for granted.

If people have their backs against the wall, let's see how lazy Americans can still afford to be.

They have the mentality that they can make it without the hard work because they haven't been exposed to the hardships of growing up in less entitled countries.

-Drew

If you want to call synth pop and all the electro stuff a all time high go ahead but don't confuse over produced for good. There is nobody playing the guitar today like a paige/hendrix/clapton nobody playing the drums like mitchell/moon/bonham nobody slapping the bass harder than flea/geddy/entwistle
Some of yall are delusional I swear

Every generation thinks the one that follows them sucks.

Nothing new
naw man. my generation sucks.

Speak for yourself famo.

I'm trying extra hard at work and just about everything. I don't walk around the job site, I power walk. I don't complain about something hurting or being tired or EVER say I can't do something. In the minds of the older journeymen I'm not as good because of my age. Honestly, I can't blame them for thinking so because truth is people my age are always on their phone or feel their too good to do something. entitlements b. :smh:

Truth is I'm not as good as them, yet. But with time, hard work and the knowledge I'm gaining everyday I'll be the best there is someday.

Every generation thinks the one that follows them sucks.

Nothing new
naw man. my generation sucks.

Speak for yourself famo.

I'm trying extra hard at work and just about everything. I don't walk around the job site, I power walk. I don't complain about something hurting or being tired or EVER say I can't do something. In the minds of the older journeymen I'm not as good because of my age. Honestly, I can't blame them for thinking so because truth is people my age are always on their phone or feel their too good to do something. entitlements b. :smh:

Truth is I'm not as good as them, yet. But with time, hard work and the knowledge I'm gaining everyday I'll be the best there is someday.
flourish papi :pimp:

Millennials created bots to cop kicks foh at not having skills. That's the only skill that matters.

Millennials are about that hustle :nthat:

Who do u blame for this though? Most of us graduated right before, during, or after the recession. All these jobs want a bachelor's to do desk work. It's like banning somebody from reading and then ostracizing them for not being able to read.

Back
Top Bottom