American movies that take place outside of the U.S.

roc boy jada

Banned
Joined Dec 16, 2007
Any recommendations on what I should watch?

Anything besides, Lost in Translation and any of the Rush Hour movies, I own them on DVD.

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally Posted by moonmaster3

what an odd movie interest...
maybe he just want to see how other countries are/look like and understand and follow the movie

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Darjeeling Limited

Closer (a definite must see, highly recommended)

Joined Sep 16, 2003
I think a better question would be able movies in general that are filmed outside of the U.S.

I share the same interest, its just more interesting to watch with the different dialects and architecture.

roc boy jada

Banned
Joined Dec 16, 2007
maybe he just want to see how other countries are/look like and understand and follow the movie
I'd probably read about it or watch a few documentaries first, then watch a movie to see how the culture was portrayed but a moviewouldn't be my primary source for learning about something like that.

I don't really have a reason for this interest, just something random that I thought about.

Joined Mar 3, 2008
Any of the Bourne movies. Wonderful shots of Europe.

Also The DaVinci Code and the new one Angels & Demons.

That's just to name a few, there are so many good movies out there that are set outside the US.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now