Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I could always throw a supercharger in..then embarrass you on the track
grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

naturally aspirated > forced induced

embarrass this�
pimp.gif

i'd embarrass a dude in a import just chillin on nuetral revvin my big block crate engine...straight tuck his tail between a ricer's legs with his funny lookin bodykit.
laugh.gif
Why do people still classify all imports as "ricers,hideous body kits, altezza tails, fart cans"

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

i'd embarrass a dude in a import just chillin on nuetral revvin my big block crate engine...straight tuck his tail between a ricer's legs with his funny lookin bodykit.
laugh.gif
Why do people still classify all imports as "ricers, hideous body kits, altezza tails, fart cans"

you seen what da typical import guy with a 1/2 assed hackjob for a whip what he drives?

ricer.jpg

it used to be real bad back in da days uptown when da hicks were drivin craptastic whips like this regularly

Appreciated to the fullest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some pics I've had saved on my computer

24d54lk.jpg

2uhtxli.jpg

20kekq9.jpg

339sw08.jpg

b7ax4z.jpg

2dj9egj.jpg

20h3n80.jpg

1zyv3g1.jpg

2qwq8ue.jpg

2lxhu6c.jpg

I wana get a 96 SS so badly

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

yea u do that ,u spend 10 grand on your import just to make it run like a stock muscle car,then spend another 5 grand to make it a little faster.Either wayyour still driving a car that looks bad and sounds bad. I dont get dudes that buy imports/tuners for performance to make em fast you have to drop some decent$ on em ,tuners/imports are made for fuel economy and old people .not to drive around wit the coffe can exaust n front like that **+! fast.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

yea u do that ,u spend 10 grand on your import just to make it run like a stock muscle car,then spend another 5 grand to make it a little faster.Either way your still driving a car that looks bad and sounds bad.
With 5k i could be at 270-300@the wheels. i'd demolish you on the track..ol i'm only good for straight line racing @%% @@+!%
laugh.gif

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

yea u do that ,u spend 10 grand on your import just to make it run like a stock muscle car,then spend another 5 grand to make it a little faster.Either way your still driving a car that looks bad and sounds bad.
With 5k i could be at 270-300@the wheels. i'd demolish you on the track..ol i'm only good for straight line racing @%% @@+!%
laugh.gif

yea ok your right my 600 hp Trans Am With a LS-7 and a race tuned suspension would get blown away ok man.
roll.gif
Im not sayin tuners arnt fast some are but its a waste of money to spend it on acar that looks so bad. the average civic or w/e u see has a 2-3k body kit n 150hp and they roll around town like they the #$!%.Why spend 5 grand on a car togive it 250-300hp when you can spend 5K on the suspension of a muscle car and have 300-500hp and handle like a tuner?

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

What defines a Muscle Car?
#1 - V8 under the hood
#2 - 2 door coupe
#3 - Rear wheel drive
idk man the G8 GXP has four doors with a 6.2L they are imo a muscle car.
it doesn't haaaaave to be 2 door, but its definately gotta be rear wheel drive and sport some serious displacement/HP

grin.gif

34 page jdm topic>

laugh.gif

yea ok your right my 600 hp Trans Am With a LS-7 and a race tuned suspension would get blown away ok man.
roll.gif
Im not sayin tuners arnt fast some are but its a waste of money to spend it on a car that looks so bad. the average civic or w/e u see has a 2-3k body kit n 150hp and they roll around town like they the #$!%.Why spend 5 grand on a car to give it 250-300hp when you can spend 5K on the suspension of a muscle car and have 300-500hp and handle like a tuner?
We don't all drive civics with gawdy bodykits you know..

It's all apples to oranges really..throw that 5k into an evo and you'll have a monster on your hands...just ask finns

Back
Top Bottom