Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

giphy.gif

Cabos was lit stop being scurred dawg. Both times in Mexico and DR I went off the resort (pretty much every night in Cabos) it was more fun than on the resort. These places are usually no more dangerous than your average hood.... actually, far less, if you know how to move.

lol I remember the couple that flew from England to nyc years ago...
they took a cab from jfk or LaGuardia and the cab driver got into a high speed chase.

welcome to nyc/America.

with all the stuff that happens here, none of us can judge.

not at all

these some poor areas where crime rate is high, not just mentioning Mexico, a lot of these islands where tourism is high but so is the local crime rate and drugs... bad combination. I have been invited multiple times on trips to Mexico, PR, DR, etc

declined every time, just don't feel safe.

people call America a ****ty country so not sure why someone would take offense to my opinion/comment :lol:

Damn that sucks. Missing out on opportunities to see the world and experience other cultures.

Must suck to be narrow minded.

Was actually in the DR last year. Enjoyed it. Unfortunate what happened to these folks. Prayers for their families.

Both cases at the same resort. However the incident where the woman was beaten in the basement was a different location.

I feel like.......this is some Trump shenanigans. Trying to scare some people out of leaving the country. That’s just me tho

Back
Top Bottom