Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

What are the general demographics there? People say they mind their own business and can go off resort and be safe. These are blonde haired white ladies. Targets for sure.

What are the general demographics there? People say they mind their own business and can go off resort and be safe. These are blonde haired white ladies. Targets for sure.

IN punta cana, within the town of La Altagracia/Bávaro, you can walk ripped in jewels counting Benjamins and be safe, they donot **** with tourists within that area, that’s how the whole little town eats, they start **** with tourist, the businesses will take a hit, so the locals themselves make sure tourists stay safe, so you can step outside the resort and be good, worst thing that can happen is you get scammed paying 40$ for a beer or some hooker rubs off on you and gets you to drop money on her...but getting robbed or beaten, not likely...

Carbon monoxide poisoning or their drinks/food are being spiked. One of the tourists died the same day she got there.

leave your Cuban links at home fellas..steezy trying to have you chopped up and fed to farm animals..

Bro within the Bávaro area? The town nearest to The Majestic? Fam you can walk around that **** safely with all your jewels on...I’m there literally multiple times a year and tbh the only Dominicans you would even cross there are restaurant employees and the motoconcho cats trying to make a few cents, even at night you are safe, now you cross the big avenue into the town over where all the locals live, there you better know how to move and keep your eyes open.

Here is proof, 1200$ jacket, my luggage, 500$ hat and about 12k worth of camera gear on my backpack, my can to the airport bailed on me and at 630am I had to walk a couple of blocks down and wave this dude down to give me a ride to the airport, trust me...in PC you are safe man...lol

Bro within the Bávaro area? The town nearest to The Majestic? Fam you can walk around that **** safely with all your jewels on...I’m there literally multiple times a year and tbh the only Dominicans you would even cross there are restaurant employees and the motoconcho cats trying to make a few cents, even at night you are safe, now you cross the big avenue into the town over where all the locals live, there you better know how to move and keep your eyes open.

You arr asking for IT.

You getting away clean in the past doesn't make it any less risky .

Be safe dude

Ninja I’m dissapointed in you not knowing how to safely move within your own town fam...smh!

You arr asking for IT.

You getting away clean in the past doesn't make it any less risky .

Be safe dude

DC this would be the case if I only been there a couple of times, like I already explained I go there at least 3 times a year for work, I guess what makes the difference is moving like you know where you are...if the stick up boys sense you a mark, they might test you...that’s never happened to me though and even less now that I’m actually familiar with the place, but tbh the place depends so much on tourism, they would probably castrate their own if they catch one of them ****in with a tourist...

Here is proof, 1200$ jacket, my luggage, 500$ hat and about 12k worth of camera gear on my backpack, my can to the airport bailed on me and at 630am I had to walk a couple of blocks down and wave this dude down to give me a ride to the airport, trust me...in PC you are safe man...lol

What if you only speak English, would they then treat you differently after that?

DC this would be the case if I only been there a couple of times, like I already explained I go there at least 3 times a year for work, I guess what makes the difference is moving like you know where you are...if the stick up boys sense you a mark, they might test you...that’s never happened to me though and even less now that I’m actually familiar with the place, but tbh the place depends so much on tourism, they would probably castrate their own if they catch one of them ****in with a tourist...

Again.

Your past experiences don't make it any less risky.

Just be safe please.

I am being serious.

You are asking for IT.

Again.

Your past experiences don't make it any less risky.

Just be safe please.

I am being serious.

You are asking for IT.

I’m trying to make you understand, IS NOT RISKY...within this specific town, there is NO risk involved, higher chance of you getting held at gun point walking through a housing project in the Bronx....this place is 90% Europeans and Venezuelans, the only Dominicans you’ll see is the dudes like fam that gave me a ride

Again. Random white couple vs random mysterious Hispanic/latino ethnicity. Not to say you can't be robbed in your own neighborhood. But the prey angle is real.

i move like da president in DR..Armed hicks on deck...i ain't staying a prisoner in a resort all week :lol:

Neither I’m I, but I think you are confusing the capital with Punta Cana bro, two very different places...lmao

They probably saw the Zara pants and thought everything else was fugazi, too.

Jk

And I’m willing to bet I’m probably more familiar with your motherland than you are, at least the capital and Punta Cana....lol

Back
Top Bottom