Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

Generalize much?
What type of Americans?

Most “Americans” I know are of ethnic origin and this blanket statement couldn’t be any more wrong

The Americans I was referring to don’t fall under ONE ethnic blanket, the Americans I was referring to are those that only travel to all inclusives, they can be black, white, brown or rainbow colored.

You wanna find a large majority of Americans outside of the US, lock yourself up inside an all-inclusive, these places are made and catered for Americans.

Yeah i been lurking here for a minute as someone who has an interest in someday seeing this island, its beautiful people , culture , and geography (Haiti as well). There seems to be droves of off topic comments now from both clowns and low key offended people over what the facts are right now though. I hope that level headed folks can agree that people dying anywhere is a bad thing, American or otherwise. Dying with your family on a vacation is pretty ****ty at that. For those saying “people die everyday” bs , lets put it in perspective as adults (or reasonable humans). if your kid, moms, pops , brother or sister died on a holiday in the DR that’d be the last quote coming out your mouth. show some respect and take off your internet clown suit for a minute.

Yeah i been lurking here for a minute as someone who has an interest in someday seeing this island, its beautiful people , culture , and geography (Haiti as well). There seems to be droves of off topic comments now from both clowns and low key offended people over what the facts are right now though. I hope that level headed folks can agree that people dying anywhere is a bad thing, American or otherwise. Dying with your family on a vacation is pretty ****ty at that. For those saying “people die everyday” bs , lets put it in perspective as adults (or reasonable humans). if your kid, moms, pops , brother or sister died on a holiday in the DR that’d be the last quote coming out your mouth. show some respect and take off your internet clown suit for a minute.
I mean ******* are clowns. They cant help themselves.

What’s the food scene like on the island. My moms comes from panama and I feel like DR wouldn’t give me much in terms of food diversity. I’m a skinniesh fat boy but I don’t want the same chicken, ox tail, beans, rice and plantains that i been eating all my life. I’ll probably just go to peep the shortys but I doubt the culture will hit me any different.

What’s the food scene like on the island. My moms comes from panama and I feel like DR wouldn’t give me much in terms of food diversity. I’m a skinniesh fat boy but I don’t want the same chicken, ox tail, beans, rice and plantains that i been eating all my life. I’ll probably just go to peep the shortys but I doubt the culture will hit me any different.

AAEAA4D9-6AAE-4B3C-8142-AB06AF845691.jpeg

Fresh fried fish on the beachhhhh is lifeeee

Punta Cana actually has a whole damn Food truck lot, is new and is sooooo dope, all types of food and drinks in the open air...I got a banging chimi burger with Tostones and fries, can’t even tell ya how good this was..

7B1EB00E-E1DD-42BB-97D7-A7116348BB55.jpeg

Not on vacation
People typically want to be stress free on vacations
Folks die everyday on vacation. Whether it be in China or Mexico. seems like somebody or someone out to sabotage the DR.
if your kid, moms, pops , brother or sister died on a holiday in the DR that’d be the last quote coming out your mouth. show some respect and take off your internet clown suit for a minute.
The heck imma show respect for someone who died on someone else’s land? Sounds hella America-I-can.

Punta Cana actually has a whole damn Food truck lot, is new and is sooooo dope, all types of food and drinks in the open air...I got a banging chimi burger with Tostones and fries, can’t even tell ya how good this was..

7B1EB00E-E1DD-42BB-97D7-A7116348BB55.jpeg

Why are you drinking Modelo in DR?
Presidente or bust.

Back
Top Bottom