Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

Oh, ok.

I read your haiku wrong.

I can understand that and relate to it.

Going to visit your families/peoples ancestral lands is something I recommend everyone do. Definitely a different feeling than visiting some other cultures countries.

I’ve been to El Salvador for an unfortunate family affair but it still felt amazing being among tons of family and “my people” I’d never met.

Still need to go back there and to Guatemala to go “eat,” though. :nerd:

Here is proof, 1200$ jacket, my luggage, 500$ hat and about 12k worth of camera gear on my backpack, my can to the airport bailed on me and at 630am I had to walk a couple of blocks down and wave this dude down to give me a ride to the airport, trust me...in PC you are safe man...lol

Just cause it didn't happen doesn't mean it's not stupid. Gotta stay low in 3rd world countries when vacationing like ninja said. Tourists usually have the luxury of ignorance and most criminals stay away because of the police pressure but still doesn't mean you can't get got. Being from the caribbean whenever i vacation there the lady always wants to go to some local street party or some **** and just nope. Maybe without her or on my island with some local folk i know.

Word go to Santiago wearing all that ish, they’ll pull right up on their motorcycle and snatch ya chain and your phone right off of you and dip before you realize what the hell happen tourist or not.

I’ve saw my first murder when I was 3 there

Just cause it didn't happen doesn't mean it's not stupid. Gotta stay low in 3rd world countries when vacationing like ninja said. Tourists usually have the luxury of ignorance and most criminals stay away because of the police pressure but still doesn't mean you can't get got. Being from the caribbean whenever i vacation there the lady always wants to go to some local street party or some **** and just nope. Maybe without her or on my island with some local folk i know.

They know when you a tourist too, it's not even the clothing. Just the mannerisms. My homegirl tells me when she goes back to Jamaica they know right away she's not from there(born in Canada). They guess either the US, UK or Canada, in that order.

They know when you a tourist too, it's not even the clothing. Just the mannerisms. My homegirl tells me when she goes back to Jamaica they know right away she's not from there(born in Canada). They guess either the US, UK or Canada, in that order.
Pretty much, even folks from there returning are pegged. Had homie back home say usually when a yardie comes home they got muscles, gold chains, or tatts and that's how they know. Just simple **** like that because they don't usually have the luxury to acquire any of that.

Here is proof, 1200$ jacket, my luggage, 500$ hat and about 12k worth of camera gear on my backpack, my can to the airport bailed on me and at 630am I had to walk a couple of blocks down and wave this dude down to give me a ride to the airport, trust me...in PC you are safe man...lol

Maybe you need to get robbed so you can have a level of humility. Stuntin like that :lol:

Word go to Santiago wearing all that ish, they’ll pull right up on their motorcycle and snatch ya chain and your phone right off of you and dip before you realize what the hell happen tourist or not.

I’ve saw my first murder when I was 3 there
info on that murder.

I mean, if I saw you I wouldn’t think you were worth robbing. You might have had expensive things but they’re definitely understated

Last edited:
I mean, if I saw you I wouldn’t think you were worth robbing. You might have had expensive things but they’re definitely understatedly

aka its not respected unless its hanging off your neck

Reactions: ASE
Cabos was lit stop being scurred dawg. Both times in Mexico and DR I went off the resort (pretty much every night in Cabos) it was more fun than on the resort. These places are usually no more dangerous than your average hood.... actually, far less, if you know how to move.
People say if you know how to move all the time in tourist related, travel threads all the time

What does this mean tho? How am I supposed to know how to move in a different country? continent and so forth?

Back
Top Bottom