Americans That Got Rich Off The Slave Trade ...I Don't Think There's A Such Thing As Karma, They're

Kind of had my head in my *** when I said that. That's why I deleted it. Yeah man, you're on point. Another move is just do corporate and start your own company doing the same thing once you know you can do better than the company you're working for.

Bs? There was a 20 year study conducted on millionaires which proves this is true. The study also revealed that high middle classed neighborhoods are filled with people that aren't wealthy and have low net worths compared to their income. Most millionaires live in middle class neighborhoods in homes that cost 300K or less and buy used cars.

Lol can't fathom that people become wealthy in one generation huh? Change of mindset takes you a long way.
You have NO idea what growing up in REAL poverty does to a person's mindset.

...homicide, drug, violence, inferior education, etc. Look at rappers like Bobby Smurda and Chief Keef and their lyrical content.
No matter how stylish and appealing it is in rap, that's the mind of a child in survival mode.
Can't tell you what an SAT is, nor probably even read or write on a 10th grade level.

300K house? Try growing up in the projects, or a house someone is squatting in with stolen electricity.
It's one of the reasons shows like the Wire was cancelled, powers that be said it was TOO DEPRESSING for HBO's brand because viewers discovered people were ACTUALLY living in Baltimore like that. And make no mistake about it, that's a direct result of social inequality created by slavery and racism.

...And it's WAY worse than these videos below.

Last edited:
Kind of had my head in my *** when I said that. That's why I deleted it. Yeah man, you're on point. Another move is just do corporate and start your own company doing the same thing once you know you can do better than the company you're working for.
Yeah man there are a lot of people that have done that in my field, they are making bank now.

@freedmind2015  thought we were talking about how it was bs that 80% of millionaires are first generation and how millionaires don't live in upper middle class neighborhoods? 

Yeah I know. It just isn't the standard format for getting rich. It can happen and does but it isn't common.
Yeah most millionaires are business owners.

My goal is to do both, corporate and run a business until my business generates enough to live off of.
Gotta agree.

Switching my major to CS has paid itself off almost instantly.

Went from making $8/hr to.... Comfortable middle-class. Still have a year and a half left on my degree, and plan on following the same route.

Although I plan on going the franchising route.

@Jay Patt  congrats man, I  remember when you were making the switch. Keep pushing it.

I truly believe CS is the easiest way (the degree isn't easy)  for minorities to become successful.
I know too many people that went from minimum wage to living comfortably and being able to provide for themselves and their family.

I'm just playing with you man. :lol:

I'd be all in their business if I was you learning all I could, then follow their lead and kill it. :pimp:

Assets make you a millionaire, liquid cash is an after thought. Best to put your money to work.

Hell yeah man. If you got a mil in a box you're an idiot. Give that to an investor and get 8% or whatever. Don't just let it sit there and do nothing. Or buy something that will make you more money. No brainer.

Last edited:
Yea If poor people want $ they'll get off that couch and go do something about it.

I remember when I was poor... $8.25 an hour work 60 hours a week still can't afford a damn thing besides bills.

But rich people were born rich though...and it wasn't by luck or good fortune either. You can work hard as you want, you'll never have more wealth than them. Money doesn't fall out of the sky.

Unless you have a mental or physical disability, or terrible upbringing, you have no excuse to complain about not being rich while being born and raised in a first world country.

Back
Top Bottom