[| -- America's Most Wanted Tour - Lil' Wayne x Young Jeezy x Drake (Canadian Dates) -- |]

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So this Concert IS confirmed

Thats the only news I needed to hear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Getting tickets asap...
don't really wanna see Young Jeezy though lol

indifferent.gif

LOL. Sorry Dip...
you can give me the biggest stoneface you want, but I'm just not a fan.
I'll go to this show regardless.

IF this tour happens if there's one artist that can bring ANYONE on Tour with him it would be Jay, so Jeezy getting here wouldn't be a problem.

really i'm only going to see Hova if this happens...his shows are on point...**sidenote** Orlando might be the truth in the East, R. Lewis is deadly behindthe line

just read this on realtalkny.net
pretty sure it the same tour....

"Grammy Award winning, multi-platinum selling artist Lil Wayne headlines this summer's Young Money Presents: America's Most Wanted Music Festival.Lil Wayne will be joined by artists Young Jeezy, Soulja Boy and Drake for the twenty one city tour through the United States and Canada. Tickets for the tourwill go on sale June 20th and are available via Ticketmaster, Live Nation and venue ticketing systems depending on venue.

The Young Money Presents: America's Most Wanted Music Festival will be the follow up to Lil Wayne's very successful "I Am Music Tour" playinga total of 47 arena dates across the US. After an opening act, Drake will perform, followed by Soulja Boy and Young Jeezy's sets with Lil Wayne closing outthe show."

here are the dates for every city....

"The tour will kick off on July 27, 2009 at the Toyota Pavilion in Scranton, Pennsylvania and end on August 23, 2009 at the Superpages.com Center inDallas, Texas."

Tour Dates Include:
7/27/09 SCRANTON, PA. TOYOTA PAVILION
7/29/09 SARATOGA, NY PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
7/30/09 PITTSBURGH POST GAZETTE PAVILION
7/31/09 PHILLY SUSQUEHANNA BANK CENTER (CAMDEN)
8/1/09 NYC JONES BEACH
8/2/09 V. BEACH VERIZON WIRELESS AMP.
8/4/09 TORONTO MOLSON AMP.
8/5/09 MONTREAL BELL CENTRE
8/6/09 CLEVELAND BLOSSOM PAVILION
8/7/09 D.C. NISSAN PAVILION
8/8/09 RALEIGH WALNUT CREEK AMP.
8/9/09 ATLANTA LAKEWOOD
8/12/09 PHOENIX CRICKET WIRELESS AMP.
8/13/09 LA TBA
8/14/09 IRVINE VERIZON WIRELESS AMP.
8/15/09 OAKLAND SLEEP TRAIN AT CONCORDE
8/17/09 VANCOUVER GM PLACE
8/18/09 EDMONTON REXALL PLACE
8/20/09 DENVER FIDDLERS GREEN AMP.
8/22/09 HOUSTON CYNTHIA WOODS MITCHELL PAVILION
8/23/09 DALLAS SUPERPAGES.COM CENTER

It was obvious in the past few weeks that Jay wasn't going to hop on, the main reasons I can think of is now he has a scheduled date for his BP3 Album sothat's being worked on AND he'll be doing his own tour later on in the year.

No Pre-Sales? Gotta make a call BBM....

pimp.gif
to FINALLY see Young Jeezy in Concert.

edit: There are Pre-Sales through Ticketmaster, Live Nation, Radio, Fan Club & VIP.

Back
Top Bottom