[| -- America's Most Wanted Tour - Lil' Wayne x Young Jeezy x Drake (Canadian Dates) -- |]

So my review...

I got there around 7:15 after Parking I heard Music but I didn't recognize what the song was so I thought it was a DJ just playing random songs. By time Igot over the Bridge and through Security Soulja Boy just started his set and "Crank Dat" was playing. SoI'm guessing that music I heard was Pleasure P finishing his set because I haven't heard his LP yet and I listen to Jeremih's, so I missed thosetwo. Even thought it was SB I rushed to my seat to see the performance, I've got to say the dude can perform and I don't listen to his music like that.The audience especially the floor seemed like Hamilton, ON was in the building and they were WILDIN' to "CrankDat", "Yahhhh", "Kiss Me Thru The Phone" (he said that was a song for the guys too, I don't see how)& "Turn My Swag On". He also did a quick FREE T.I. & FREE Gucci Mane shoutout leading into "Gucci Bandana".

Again I was shocked his set was fluid and even though he had like about 3 hypemen they didn't ruin or take away from the kids set.

There was a break following SB's set I went outside dudes got Beers ran into more of my Friends and other NTers and as we went back to our seatsJeezy's set started. He opened with "Crazy World" going into "Welcome Back" and then "Who Dat" during the songs I was going nutsand trying to get to my seats because the line getting through security was a crowded pack. I actually felt bad for Jeezy because for an artist of his staturehe was performing when the Venue wasn't full and the Sun was still out. I don't remember the order but he did joints from TM101: "Soul Survivor", "My Hood", "Bottom Of The Map", "Go Crazy" TM102: "Go Getta","I Luv It" (which was the crowd favorite) Features: "Love In This Club", "Dey Know" (Remix), "Superstar" (Remix)and went back to The Recession with "Put On" then the AmercianStars & Stripes Anthem leading into "My President" which he didn't even perform. The intro played hewaved and walked off.

He had live band, everyone dressed in Black with Bandana's and they were TERRIBLE. Jeezy didn't bring them outuntil the middle of the set but they ruined the !*%!. Guys like Jeezy and Fab need to stop with this Live Band nonsense not everyone is Hov, Nas or Kanye. Alsoduring "Put On" they did the full song so during 'Ye's verse Jeezy left to change them kids were mad hype thinking Kanye was coming out.
laugh.gif
He did a lot of songs I was real shocked he did those songs from TM101 I was glad but he didn't perform them well and his band didn't help the songs.

There was a break, left got some food seems as though at THAT time which was about 8:40 people finally got to the venuethere was just crowds and crowds of people entering the place fans, local artists etc and what I kept hearing was people thought they got there in time to seeJeezy and then Wayne when they missed everything but Wayne.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Went to my seat and music started playing crowd was going nuts everytime a different trackplayed thinking Wayne was coming out when really his DJ for the night DJ45 (whose to my knowledge was Fab's DJ)was warming up the crowd playing current tracks. He was great the crowd kept going, 12 year old girls grindin' and all that....45 then did a Wayne setobviously of songs he wasn't performing, like I thought and told others if Wayne was smart he would perform songs he did memorable hooks too. My thoughtwas proven when 45 played songs like "Make It Rain" & "Duffel Bag Boy" which IMO outside ofDrake's appearance was the loudest part of the whole Concert.

My night was complete and a wrap when Wayne came out his intro and the 1st song he came out to and performed was "Cannon", after that I don'tremember the order of the set all I know is the man performed.

"Money On My Mind"
"Go DJ"
"Fireman"
"Let The Beat Build"
"Mr. Carter"
"Swagger Like Us" (video of TIP x Hov x Kanye in the background)
"Turnin' Me On"
* set to the Greatest MC's did B.I.G.'s "Get Money", 2Pac's "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" &Hov's "P.S.A."
"Comfortable"
"A Milli"
"Shooter"
"Got Money" (video of T-Pain in the background)
*during an intermission he was changing he had dancers going to "Bling Bling" & "Back That +*!Up"
"We Takin' Over" (Birdman Set)
"You Ain't Know"
"Pop Bottles"
"Always Strapped (Remix)"
"Kush" (was also verrrrrrrrrry shocked he did this)
"I'm Me"
"Prom Queen"
"Walk This Way" (Run DMC/Rock Set)
"Mrs. Officer"
"Lollipop"
"Every Girl"

He also premiered a new track he was featured on with Shanell I forgot the name of it and I'm missing 2 more tracks he performed that I can't rememberand I forgot it was either "Comfortable" or "Turnin' MeOn" the beat switched up to Beyonce's "Diva" with a video of her in the background while hefinished the verse.

Young Money set with Nicki Minaj, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, Mack Maine & Drake

After Gudda had performed Wayne & Mack came out and said abruptly "Let's just clear the stage" theyleft the building turned black as the lights went out, crowd was chanting Drake you could see someone helping Drake to the stage and the lights came out. That"guy" was Trey Songz, they did "Successful" D did aspeech saying he couldn't leave Toronto hanging and not appear for the show, then went into "Best I EverHad".

Wayne ended with "Every Girl" then his tribute to MJ playing 2 of his songs before ending the night andagain giving Drake ultimate props and asking the crowd to make noise for the hometown artist. Weezy puts on a great show he's a great performer everythingwent smooth this was probably better than his "I Am Music Tour" even though he did a feature set which was probably missing from his set last night.

-
laugh.gif
@ that 250 pound Girl grinding on her skinny +*! man during "Turnin' Me On", Little X and that whole Toronto Industry section in the200's was cheering the Girl on.
-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that one Dad infront of us who brought his kids to the show and during the WHOLE thing he was standing up with a frustrated and stunned look on hisface.
- I thought the crowd would be mixed but my goodness the amount of White People, but then again I was on the Floor where Retail for tickets were $175, whenwalking around the 300's and 400's it was a little more diverse but still didn't make a difference (not that I cared just something anyone wouldnotice).
- The amount of Fake Yeezy's I saw
laugh.gif
smh.gif

- I really didn't dress up thinking the Weather wasn't suppose to be good and I didn't want a repeat of Kanye's GITD, I had backup clothes etcin the car but the night was great all night.
- Missed the After Party I didn't want to wait until 1am for Artists to get to the venue to get in so I went home.
- Again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the people who completely mistimed the sets and came as Wayne started andmissed Jeezy, seems as though most credible people came to see him.

^ props on the write-up... and you were right... I think Drake, Trey and Jeezy arrived at Circa around 1:30am lol.
The after- party at Circa was alright. Plenty of women.

Appreciate the write up man.

Will Kanye be making a stop in TO. I missed the Glow in the Dark...
grin.gif

There's no listing for a TO stop in the unofficial dates I'm reading.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

^ props on the write-up... and you were right... I think Drake, Trey and Jeezy arrived at Circa around 1:30am lol.

Yeah I heard Women AND Dudes were on some ridiculous groupie tip fighting Security and each other to see those guys,Drake even had to kick someone off stage.

TheAbove - I'm pretty sure Kanye will have Canadian Dates, every one of his Tours since his 1st LP in 2004 has hit Toronto, I can't see why it wouldchange.

From what I heard yeah from Trey & Jeezy don't know if Drake performed never asked. I don't think it was anything major though.

^ It wasnt Pleasure you missed, it was Jeremih. I got into the venue and he was just finishing up his set. Then SB came out.

Section 201 wasnt that bad, got to see CB4. Everyone in the place was smoking weed during Wayne's set.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Yeah I heard Women AND Dudes were on some ridiculous groupie tip fighting Security and each other to see those guys, Drake even had to kick someone off stage.

TheAbove - I'm pretty sure Kanye will have Canadian Dates, every one of his Tours since his 1st LP in 2004 has hit Toronto, I can't see why it would change.
Seriously though,
too many people would not leave the stage. They had to announce them to go off literally every 5 minutes.

ya +@@. i got to the venue at 830ish to see my man jeezy perform 2 songs. i knew i was gonna miss some acts hoping it would on be just jerimah and pleasure p,then get in to see SB finish but NOPE. +@@ sun is still out and they got jeezy performing at 8?!?!? at a 7 pm show makes no sence. i was heated about that andi was comtemplating of just goin home cuz i had already seen weezy on the i am music tour lol. but all in all weezy was kinda worth it, i liked his i am moneyperformance better. had good section 203 seats row 1 so it was aight. young money sucks besides wayne and drake.

I saw CB4 as I was walking to the area where you get your bag/body searched.
Tried telling my homegirl her umbrella was a no-go, lol.

Wanted to yell "CB4 You Suck!" LOL

Saw CB4 all those people from Flow, Little X and his crew, JD Era, Big Page was one of those people that got their mad late.

X and his crew were sitting behind me.

20hrcdu.jpg

2e1zj8w.jpg

3096dk4.jpg

2zrkln7.jpg

eio12t.jpg

311tchi.jpg

34sjvj4.jpg

More Pics HERE

Back
Top Bottom