"America's Ugliest Kitchen Contest" Please VOTE!

its not that bad, i gave it a 3 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

thanks for the support so far, keep em' coming...

-waystinthyme
gave it a 10....those kitchens are disgusting. are they unaware that there is food in there and its also prepared in the same place
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

thanks for the support so far, keep em' coming...

-waystinthyme
gave it a 10....those kitchens are disgusting. are they unaware that there is food in there and its also prepared in the same place
smh.gif

yeah, some of the kitchens are pretty bad.

from reading the bios, it appears that a lot of people either 1) couldn't afford to do an entire kitchen remodel, 2) did remodels to the rest of their house and ran out of money before they got to the kitchen or 3) took over a house from their grandmother/some other relative and haven't gotten around to fixing it up yet.

-waystinthyme

son. youre going to need more than NT. hit up other forums and twitter and stuff. youre already down by 4000

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

son. youre going to need more than NT. hit up other forums and twitter and stuff. youre already down by 4000
not everyone entered the contest at the same time...my friend entered the contest about 3 days ago. 'the contest will continue until a month after the number of entries equals 400...' so it should be going on for quite a while.

i may post it on other forums, but honestly, i'm just trying to do my part to help out a bit. my friend asked me to vote, so i figured i would try to get a few more votes in the process. i'm not going to hire a street team or anything for this contest, just trying to get a few extra votes.

i appreciate everyone who's voted so far, keep it up...

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom