Amount of vacation days you have in 2016 | where u going

How many vacation days do you have in 2016
Are you allowed to book off more than your alloted amount of days

If you're booking cheap flights, you should probably look for it now

6 weeks

Off ever Friday/Sat/Sun

2-3 weeks used in Spain/Romania/Italy

Allowed to take off more time but don't need to and I wouldn't get paid..also would b frowned upon

Using 4 days for sxsw....but... I'm thinking coachella the month after also
Anybody ever been to coachella?

3 weeks and 2 days. Some hours rolled over
Would love to go back to Africa (Nigeria)

My cousin is doing his PhD in London so I've been thinking about that

Homie is moving to Japan and she wants me to go with her

I've always wanted to go to Brazil

So I have no clue where I'm going

Got 3 weeks, plus 9 additional holidays that I can use throughout the year. Did NY this year, might try and go for Florence, Italy this coming year.

Got about 2 weeks. Planning on going to London for 5 days and a cruise to Mexico for 4 days in the next few months.

Most places you only get 2 weeks
And whatever u have unused one year you can't rollover to the next

You guys must have worked at your company for a couple of years to gain more vacation days

I'm at about 260-270 hours right now.

And I took 4 vacations in 2015. :lol: I can't give the **** away.

You guys must have worked at your company for a couple of years to gain more vacation days

Not everywhere is the same fam. I get 4 weeks and what I don't use rolls over. Only been there a year.

I've got 4 weeks and 3 days from last year that I rolled over. Not sure where I'm going this year went to Dominican Republic last summer

I got 5 weeks I think. Anybody ever simply use a vacation day every other Friday lol or is rhat frowned upon in real life? 4 day work weeks >>> vaca for me at the moment.

Right now I got 3 weeks vacation time. Been with the company for like seven years now. I envy those whose companies let them roll over vacation time. I gotta use my whole 3 weeks before the year is over.

Been wanting to visit Toronto for some time. Have a friend up there that wants me to visit. I need to get off my *** and start traveling. Always hated using my vacation days to sit around the house and do nothing :lol:

i started a new career with an airline in august of last year, i was at my old job for 9 years, so i had about 6 weeks of vacation...so this is like starting over for me, the only difference is, we have free days, we can switch shifts with people, basically we have a schedule, but can give away & take as many days as we want to customize it to our liking.. & those free flights come in handy for when you want to just get away for a few days... i want to go to seattle, salt lake city & portland as my next 3 places.

got 20 days... i had 21 but i used 1 on Wednesday... dont know exactly where im a travel to but i know its going to be somewhere great because i am going to travel to somewhere i never been to...

365 days
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I only get two weeks but I can rollover a month. And this year they let us convert up to 40 hours of sick leave to vacation, so I'm rolling over 81 hours of vacation.

I'll have 161 days of vacation plus 32 hours of personal leave. Only have a week trip home to DC planned, but I'll probably visit Thailand for a couple weeks since it's been too long.

Only been with my company for 3 years in April.

Last edited:
3 weeks and 2 days. Some hours rolled over
Would love to go back to Africa (Nigeria)

My cousin is doing his PhD in London so I've been thinking about that

Homie is moving to Japan and she wants me to go with her

I've always wanted to go to Brazil

So I have no clue where I'm going

My calculations tell me there is one solution to your problem.

New York :smokin.

I work a 9/80 schedule off every other Friday.

3 weeks of PTO + Federal Holidays
(40 hours of rollover each year)

1 week off for a paid Christmas shutdown by the company.

Not sure if I can use more PTO than what I have

My companies PTO caps at 120hrs :smh:
Want to go barcelona or germany for oktoberfest this year

I'm part time so my vaca is 5 hr shifts. at 5 hr a pop i have 5 months of vacation. no plans though

I accumulate hours every week comes out to a little more than a month of pto every year ,everything that I have banked up until today has to be used by the end of June
I usually take a couple weeks in fall/winter and another two weeks in summer

Back
Top Bottom