Amsterdam..Red light district...suggestions?

I am in Ireland right now...such a crazy last week. Headed over to Amsterdam for the weekend. Any suggestions...where can i get the best bang for my buckhaha? What should i expect? Any suggestions on places/hostels/hotels to crash at? Just me and my good friend going so pretty flexible...

Expect to pick out some hookers via window shopping.

And smoke some of that good stuff.

1. Go to Barney's for the best bomb. They also have a bomb %*+ breakfast spot where you can blaze & eat amazing food that is just down the street.

2. If you are going to the RL district, be picky and find the perfect femme bot. Oh yeah and stick away from the main boulevards and canals when you arelooking. Unless you want everyone starring as you walk into the door.

3. Eat SHOARMA and Doner Kebab!! I cannot stress this enough.

4. Stay in a hotel if you can because the hostels there can be pretty grimy, except for a few and most of those are consistently booked.

Yea I dont think id do it. As extremely tempting it would be cause im sure the girls in the windows will be smokin hot, the chances of you bringing a memoryback in the form of a disease is high.

Amsterdam isn't as seedy as it used to be. They've cleaned up the red light district a fair bit, and it feels much safer.
Back in the old days, you could barely walk 50 yards without someone offering you coke.

Get the train from Schiopol into the city center: Much much cheaper than the Taxi, and very reliable.

Hotels are quite basic in Amsterdam. Expect to pay a fair bit something quite minimalist.
Lots of sneaker spots too... although that's probably a secondary concern for most people going to Amsterdam.

If you're going to the Anne Frank museum, expect a pretty long queue.

If I went to Amsterdam, I may never come back. Have fun
wink.gif

My friend went......just bring jimmys and cash......the rest is just maning up to do the deed. I always though it would be weird paying for sex but it is likenothing out there.

I wouldn't suggest trying to take pictures in the RLD.

Last time I was there, some dude thought it would be good idea and ended up getting his camera thrown in the panel by a pimp.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
It was a dslr too..

......packs bags.........heads to atm.........heads to duane reade.........picks up magnums xls..............books flight to amsterdam.

1.Go on a Pub Crawl
2.Smoke some good stuff
3.Get a 70 euro @#$*@+
4.Go to the Heineken Factory
5.Go to the Museum
6.Steal a bike.............then put it back
7.Do not trust that white from morroccons
8.Get one more 70 euro @#$*@+
9.Stay at the pig n whistle

I went last year and had a great time

I'll chime in since I've been here a year now.

I don't know the exact streets that the REALLY GOOD prostitutes are on, but I've walked through alot and hit up one dime I just couldn't resist.
Since you are asking about red light specifically I will give you my run-down. Like I said I don't know exactly what street it is on, but hit up any smokeshop in the center (there is alot of them) and you will be pointed in the right direction.
Keep in mind everyone is really cool and Ductch when it comes to helping you out with where to and not to go.
pimp.gif
. Also keep in mind you will never see these people ever again so who gives a$#@+ if they see you going into a red light window...
tongue.gif

Once you find the right street, do a little "window shopping"and pick out your favorite. As soon as you make eye contact with a girl she will bescratching the glass beggin for ya haha. Don't go in expecting to walk out w/o having done anything because these girls are hotter than anything you'regoing to pick up at a club haha.

Pick ya chick and right at the door (don't go in yet) lay down the contract. I had a bad experience because this broad wanted 50 euros for *%@% and suck(standard) but any additional positions were another 50 euros. SMH that is not normal. Tell this *#+ exactly what you want to do and be really nice toher.
laugh.gif
. Remember these are real people too.. don't be shy to give atip, or compliment them. These girls just trying to get paid haha.

If she agrees and you agree then ya go on up to her little pad, you pay her, and when both of ya are clothing-less she will bust out a dome (mandatory,don't even consider not using one. and yes they provide). then ya do ya thang, say thank you and go on with your day.

my main advice is
-don't go into the red light with anything other than your NEEDED cash. it's fairly risky there to get $#@+ stolen who knows
-you WILL REEK of her perfume afterwards
-no photos
-50 euros should get you what you want (if established ahead of time) for 20 mins.

you can get guides to the best coffee shops. i just hit up betty bops and pre roleld jays are 3 euros.

Other than that, keep your head up and don't get mugged (it's pretty safe....).
For things like nightlife and hotels it is pretty expensive unless you go grimey but for 100 euros you can get a 2 bed - room that is pretty decent. i paid 400bucks one night to stay in the tulip inn. smh. it was nice tho aha.

i %%!%+ with the grasshopper and the bulldog for them tweeds. and i didnt hit up the rl district in amsterdam but i did in da keitz in hamburg. i didnt do itthough paying for it is hella weird, but they did have the illest selection everything from lolita looking types to mature, itty bitty ******* and triplec's RAWS!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea I dont think id do it. As extremely tempting it would be cause im sure the girls in the windows will be smokin hot, the chances of you bringing a memory back in the form of a disease is high.

extremely false.

these girls are checked very regularly and always stap.

these girls are cleaner than your DC sluts hahahahah

trust me amsterdam is not that wow... it used to be a lot more fun... red light district is about to go... so you better go now.. and for the people that saynot a lot of HIV/AIDS.. what the hell are you smoking? these hookers aren't dutch. most are from eastern countries.. and dont even want to be there, butthey have no other choice... lot of different parts of red light district.. black women, old women, and the blue light not the red light... depends onwhat youwant... but beware of the blue light.... you dont want that... trust me.. The Hague also has a red light district, lot smaller though... me and my brotherKitrov saw Marcus Camby at the +*$$... but didn't want no pictures with us..sucky +*% injury prone punk +*%

MicMorales, Kitrov and some others are also from Holland so they know stuff about it..

Don't buy anything from people on the street. They whisper %$% in your ear asking if you want drugs and such. Dudes walk by saying "X, Coke, X, Coke,Girls?" I hear they end up robbing you after they take you around the corner. Or they sell you some tylenol or some %^!

Back
Top Bottom