Amy Winehouse Is The Definition Of Ugly

Its nuts cause this topic comes up twice monthly.....and every time I expect it to be the same couple pictures, but they are always new, and ALWAYS WORSE?! Howin the !$#+ did she manage to get uglier from last time? I thought she had peaked (bottomed?) already....

sick.gif

I used to work with a chick who had a drug habit like that, and to see whatever beauty this chick had dissapear(sp?) due to the coke/crack is just someseriously sad stuff to witness.
smh.gif

I guess you have to do what you have to do in order to feel good about yourself. There's no need to laugh and point at someone who has an addiction.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Its nuts cause this topic comes up twice monthly.....and every time I expect it to be the same couple pictures, but they are always new, and ALWAYS WORSE?! How in the !$#+ did she manage to get uglier from last time? I thought she had peaked (bottomed?) already....

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its nuts cause this topic comes up twice monthly.....and every time I expect it to be the same couple pictures, but they are always new, and ALWAYS WORSE?! How in the !$#+ did she manage to get uglier from last time? I thought she had peaked (bottomed?) already....

roll.gif

Could not have said it better myself

I've heard she looked pretty cool before. Anyone have any 'before' pics?

*edit* Thanks, dirty. She did look pretty cool.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Seymore CAKE:
and this hieffa had the nerve to be proud of not going to rehab????

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You know what I mean?
laugh.gif
Singing about "I said 'No,no, no.'"

My wife loves Winehouse's c.d., and I just can't listen to it, mainly because of that breakout song. She needs rehab in the worst kind of way, butshe's out there singing about 'I ain't got the time'?! Man, you better FIND some time before you snort yourself to death... literally.

Back
Top Bottom