AMY WINEHOUSE Vol. WTH is that?!

Damn
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

do yall remember when there were posts in general talking about shes the perfect type girl back when back to black dropped
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man, i'm glad i wasn't part of NT when these posts were going down.

Unbelievable. How can she do press or anything if she's looking like that? I'm not even thinking about her family, but why hasn't the record labelstepped in and said something to her? Her music has a big fan base, but she can't put out more videos or perform if she looks like a cadaver.

I recently watched�this video of her performing while she was obviously drunk / high and it was painful to watch.
It's sad the way her life has turned out.

Originally Posted by city gLamour

I recently watched�this video of her performing while she was obviously drunk / high and it was painful to watch.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it gets realllllly bad at like 1:55

I'm a fan, I love Frank and Back to Black. I don't know if the hype was ever really towards her physical attributes more so than her singing ability.She has an incredible voice. I'm not really defending her here, but her image has always been the party type and her lyrics are blues-%+%. I honestlydon't think her record label could/would 'step in' as some of you are suggesting: they can only do so much, not to mention that controversialcharacters tend to sell records. I mean, didn't she get a Grammy for Back to Black? In addition, there's just some people that need certain things intheir life to have a creative element - see Syd Barret, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison.

Naw her album was actually very good, horrible how she is gonna let all of her talent go to waste.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

city gLamour wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it gets realllllly bad at like 1:55

Those are not words she's singing.

If I have a daughter with my wife later down the road, I'm going to pray she looks like Amy Winehouse.

Back
Top Bottom