An Article On Marriage That I Thought I Would Share With You Dudes. Comments.....

It was a good read. I showed my girl this and she agreed with the article as well..

That's not a very well-written article ...

To clarify, it's ridiculous to group all women into one broad category of "Western Women" and even more ridiculous to assume every person's relationship is the stereotypical sitcom relationship. And the notion that it isn't a biased article just insults me as a reader.

But yeah, if you were planning on marrying the "Western Woman" as described in the article, you should probably reconsider.

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend all of their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscale restaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments, and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories

laugh.gif

Good read but how blind do you have to be to not notice the woman your already in a relationship with is headed toward this western woman category? But a lot of men will still put up with this nonsense so
ohwell.gif

i think this was posted before. there are many reasons that point to being married as a bad decision.

but...i want my LADY.

That was super depressing. Partly true

it says all of that stuff happens during marrage. But it can happen if you aren't married and just have a life long girlfriend/boyfriend.

It is like advocating being single your entire life. If you want regular sex and not want to committ career suicide never get a significant other.

but the main reason to find a partner is because emotionally humans need companionship.

I stopped part way through the first second... the thing is this, there's approx. 6,999,999,999 SOLID REASONS to not get married. And a one reason to do it. I hope I find my one in 7 billion chance at pure happiness, but I ain't holding my breath....

laugh.gif

this article is a joke.
again....L.  O.  L.

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend all of their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscale restaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments, and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories.
sounds like the majority of NT'ers...even the purses..ol' LV messenger bag/murse carrying boys...
if any of you cats belive any of that crap, I feel sorry for you..
laugh.gif

I read it again.  This IS a joke right?  do people actually think like this????

-J-

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend all of their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscale restaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments, and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories

lets be real.. guys do this too.. well maybe not the purses (although i have seen an increase in man-bags in the WDYWT thread)
laugh.gif

I stopped before the end also. Is this article on stereotypes.com

My dude basically said women are stupid irresponsible beings and if you marry them your life will either end in a miserable job or equally miserable divorce.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I stopped part way through the first second... the thing is this, there's approx. 6,999,999,999 SOLID REASONS to not get married. And a one reason to do it. I hope I find my one in 7 billion chance at pure happiness, but I ain't holding my breath....
embarassed.gif
 [emoji]9829[/emoji]

I can't believe I read the whole thing.

There's definitely a lot of truth to it given an original thread I made on a different site regarding Prenuptial agreements and the debate that sparked up.

To be honest, the reality of it all sucks and the worst part. You're completely a**ed out, if you pick the wrong chick. SMH.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

embarassed.gif
 [emoji]9829[/emoji]
I'm single...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

laugh.gif

this article is a joke.
again....L.  O.  L.

A significant number of 20-something and 30-something women spend all of their disposable income on luxury rental apartments, upscale restaurants, frequent exotic vacations, leased cars, spa treatments, and excessive amounts of clothing, purses, shoes and accessories.
sounds like the majority of NT'ers...even the purses..ol' LV messenger bag/murse carrying boys...
if any of you cats belive any of that crap, I feel sorry for you..
laugh.gif

I read it again.  This IS a joke right?  do people actually think like this????

-J-

That's the gospel to DC
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom