An ex-boyfriend's Intuition

No that was over a year and a half ago we had that convo
roll.gif

Trust me its a completely different reason

I was just pointing out foreshadowing
roll.gif

It's the other way around. My ex's spidey senses stay buzzing.

I woke up to a text message from ol' girl yesterday reading "Good morning... have you f'ed anyone else? I know it's late for this to matter,but I'm curious"

My current girlfriend was sleeping soundly two feet away
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Who really would send that to someone?

Relationships FTL

I envy my friends who haven't had a serious relationship in years and just have several friends with benefits..

On one hand its nice having someone always there...

But being single FTW...

My ex calls me when she sees pics of me and new girls she doesn't know on my facebook.

As for me though, I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to my ex. I've pretty much trained myself to not give a !@#$ anymore.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

My ex calls me when she sees pics of me and new girls she doesn't know on my facebook.

As for me though, I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to my ex. I've pretty much trained myself to not give a !@#$ anymore.

Righ thats how I am now. Im training myself to be heartless even though th elove is there.

Women in general is slick creatures. If your in a relation and your girl is creeping its one of 2 things..

1) Your girl is a jumpoff
2) your not treating her right

When u dont treat her right she will stay with you but she will be fishing for another man. Wants she get that other man on her side you can expect that needmy space convco and you gonna be sick to your heart.. Best thing to do is treat your lady right and be real with them/ ladies are some cool creatures to bewith if you treat them right. Treat them wrong and your gonn ahave that sick stomach flu bug..LOL They will get back

Yeah, when I broke up with my high school girlfriend I felt like that.....even tho I moved on and I had a new girlfriend in college, I didn't like the factthat someone else was gonna be stretchin' her. I got over it real quick tho, I'm not the type to really care that much anymore.

Yeah my sexuality is definately safe
grin.gif

But in a relationship wise... women suck...

So hard to find a girl out there you is trustworthy

After a break up.. they can easily find some other dude

While we are sitting there salty at home
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Executive76

males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait...

what you mad cause you push dimes and he sell weight?
damn li'l man, i'm just tryna do me
if the record's two mil, i'm just tryna push three

Originally Posted by toast1985

Yeah its a horrible feeling. I couldn't eat, and my sleeping habits just flipped.

...The signs are there way before she cheats, she's either been emotional detached, or shes a %#*%@, outright.
PREACH! I just got out of a 5+ year relationship, and though she seemed detached, i kept convincing myself that she's been caught up withfinals, acting, shows, but i was a fool not to accept the truth...i didnt even let it cross my mind, and thats where i effed up...i didnt give her my fullattention cuz i was busy with studies amongst other things and now she's gone and jumped ship...find out 3 days later she's in bed with some other guyon that "i didnt SAY i had sex with him" and im there with the "you never said you DIDNT"...5+ years and you can swear you know her insideand out, wouldve sworn she was my angel in disguise, but she's just like the rest of em, sleepin with 5 other guys...its said that "people change incollege" it just F#*# blows that i had to see it through my ex...now, im stuck on the curb like a chump.

Jay-Z said it best:
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a N livin was whack
But you don't get a N back like that!
S&& I'm a man with pride, you don't do S&&& like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that

...They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
And more forever
S&&&I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever
----
goodbye to the angel that i once knew and loved thats now gone forever
and i never even did you wrong...treated you like my only treasure in life
tired.gif

sorry about the vent, it happened a few weeks ago and im STILL having withdrawals...but it has been a long relationship

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the NT consensus is that im now free to smash as many chicks as i want, and i've had more than plenty of oppurtunities, but its just not mysteeze. Guess im back at square 1. Kidding myself like there's the perfect girl somewhere out there, but hell, anything can happen

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Yeah its a horrible feeling. I couldn't eat, and my sleeping habits just flipped.

...The signs are there way before she cheats, she's either been emotional detached, or shes a %#*%@, outright.
PREACH! I just got out of a 5+ year relationship, and though she seemed detached, i kept convincing myself that she's been caught up with finals, acting, shows, but i was a fool not to accept the truth...i didnt even let it cross my mind, and thats where i effed up...i didnt give her my full attention cuz i was busy with studies amongst other things and now she's gone and jumped ship...find out 3 days later she's in bed with some other guy on that "i didnt SAY i had sex with him" and im there with the "you never said you DIDNT"...5+ years and you can swear you know her inside and out, wouldve sworn she was my angel in disguise, but she's just like the rest of em, sleepin with 5 other guys...its said that "people change in college" it just F#*# blows that i had to see it through my ex...now, im stuck on the curb like a chump.

Jay-Z said it best:

And more forever
----
tired.gif

sorry about the vent, it happened a few weeks ago and im STILL having withdrawals...but it has been a long relationship

I understand the NT consensus is that im now free to smash as many chicks as i want, and i've had more than plenty of oppurtunities, but its just not my steeze. Guess im back at square 1. Kidding myself like there's the perfect girl somewhere out there, but hell, anything can happen
I feel you man. I just got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

PREACH! I just got out of a 5+ year relationship, and though she seemed detached, i kept convincing myself that she's been caught up with finals, acting, shows, but i was a fool not to accept the truth...i didnt even let it cross my mind, and thats where i effed up...i didnt give her my full attention cuz i was busy with studies amongst other things and now she's gone and jumped ship...find out 3 days later she's in bed with some other guy on that "i didnt SAY i had sex with him" and im there with the "you never said you DIDNT"...5+ years and you can swear you know her inside and out, wouldve sworn she was my angel in disguise, but she's just like the rest of em, sleepin with 5 other guys...its said that "people change in college" it just F#*# blows that i had to see it through my ex...now, im stuck on the curb like a chump.

Jay-Z said it best:

And more forever
----
tired.gif

I understand the NT consensus is that im now free to smash as many chicks as i want, and i've had more than plenty of oppurtunities, but its just not my steeze. Guess im back at square 1. Kidding myself like there's the perfect girl somewhere out there, but hell, anything can happen
I feel you man. I just got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

QFT Homie. 4 years here But pause at this whole NT group therapy healin process
laugh.gif

Jay-Z said it best:

And more forever
----
tired.gif

Pics?
and there is more to the story with this. seems like she didnt love u at all really for her just io jump in bed with another dude right away..

it's good to see that im not the only one out there, and i got some NT fam in the same boat.

superB: you killin me, makin me dig through this...

but heres a good sum of pictures thats illustrates our full 5+ years, we were just fun-loving kids, freal.
33xg7xl.jpg

ekntdt.jpg

saw9xc.jpg

she proudly wears my name on her chest
3136har.jpg

We're an am90 couple, his: infrareds hers: IDs
nfs8id.jpg

she comes through to my gigs, and surprises me with the cutest things
2ihqlmw.jpg

i go to hers...
3496jyv.jpg

howd i not really see it coming? a week before the breakup was my birthday, she filled my room with i believe 75+ balloons, each saying a reason why she lovedme:
"i love how your dorky *+* dances"
"i low how you make the ugliest faces"
"i love how you still can't wash your clothes without me"
"i love your sexylicious shoes"
"i love sleeping to your music, as you DJ" etc.
4t1rus.jpg

so you tell me how i was supposed to know...cuz i couldve sworn she loved me...

blast, trap...theyve changed, we dont need em...its back to scopin for us, as hard as it is

but damn! is it just me, or do you guys keep asking yourselves what you couldve done to change the outcome, ever ask yourself...."whats she thinking, doesshe want me back?"..."does she even care?"

i mean, of course, it's over, and i keep telling myself she's wronged me and there's no way in hell i should take her back, hell i dont even wanther back! but my mind wanders, and your minds a B&&& when it's left alone to think
ohwell.gif

i guess it's a matter of adapting to such a change, 3 years, 4 years, 5+ years and they've always been there, and now we're left goin solo

sorry about the thread jack

Mayne I'm still baffled as to why yours turned out that why. My break up was because me being class a dork but yours didnt seem that way. thats strange asto why she would do all that for you and break up. has to more to the story. Did you have a lot of money she was using u for and suddenly loss it all?..lol

or maybe u just sucked in bed and she finally woke up

I've been with my girl for 3 years and thankfully I can't relate......

I don't know how that applies or helps anyone but.....

Yeah....

Umm...

dc98dd2e06b0f1ca2bcfbe00549f1.gif

im not gonna gas myself or whatever, but bedroom ventures are the least of my worries, i always made sure she got hers more than three times

the only time i messed up is that id often B&&& cuz shes always busy starting up her sorrority and theatre and her school, but i always though itdbe reasonable to give me at least some of her time instead of always having me last as her priorities

we were each others first bf/gf so she wants to see what else is out there (thats her personality, shes outgoing, wants to try everything...other guys too?F&&&**#@ SADLY) she wanted her own space, i have no F&&& idea...i tried man, i honestly F&&& tried

i ran across the world for her, well....the drag at least (in austin)

the story of how i tried to get her back is what irks me most

im not gonna gas myself or whatever, but bedroom ventures are the least of my worries, i always made sure she got hers more than three times

the only time i messed up is that id often B&&& cuz shes always busy starting up her sorrority and theatre and her school, but i always though itd be reasonable to give me at least some of her time instead of always having me last as her priorities

we were each others first bf/gf so she wants to see what else is out there (thats her personality, shes outgoing, wants to try everything...other guys too? F&&&**#@ SADLY) she wanted her own space, i have no F&&& idea...i tried man, i honestly F&&& tried

i ran across the world for her, well....the drag at least (in austin)

the story of how i tried to get her back is what irks me most
Let her go fam....

I know thats not what you want to hear, especially not from someone on such an impersonal level.

However think of it like this, its better that this happens before yall got married or had kids. I mean that would have been so much more complicated. My girlreally wants to get married and have kids right now. We're both 22, and I was her first.......

I always think to my self when she says she loves me "how does she really know what love is?". She'snever been hurt nor has she ever been with another man. I think to myself, that maybe she hasn't found herself....

You've been with her for 5 years right? You can't blame her, no one is supposed to know what they want at this age. No one....

Back
Top Bottom