An ex-boyfriend's Intuition

Ya ever just know 'ol girl is creepin?
ohwell.gif
ain't yours anymore, but you ain't ready for her to be somebodyelse's either... especially not like THAT.

Jealousy's a mother... dude's who know what i'm saying will know what i'm saying.
tired.gif

Yeah, that has to be one of the worst feelings... Just try and get your mind off her (smashin' another chick would be a good remedy)

i experienced that once before

horrible feeling for sure, made me sick to my stomach thinkin another dude was gonna put hands on her like that

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I hate women...

seriously they are so shady
smh.gif

you ain't never lied.

no way in hell should these fragile *$@ beings have so much power over us.
eyes.gif

Broke up with my girlfriend like a week ago. I see her flirting with other guys it just feels weird because we were going out for like 5 months, but im notjealous cause I be doing the same

awww dude, i try not to let it bother me.
but liek even when i mess with other girls im liek man... she prolly doing this too =\ i hate how i still feel jealous even if im doing it smh.

Yeah its a horrible feeling. I couldn't eat, and my sleeping habits just flipped.

...The signs are there way before she cheats, she's either been emotional detached, or shes a %#*%@, outright.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Yeah its a horrible feeling. I couldn't eat, and my sleeping habits just flipped.

...The signs are there way before she cheats, she's either been emotional detached, or shes a %#*%@, outright.

QFT
frown.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

worst feelin in the world
smh.gif
really i jus saw my ex all hugged on some dude in the club friday it took every bone in my body not to go over and knock this mf out but then irealized then i would have looked like the idot...........

the point of the game is to play or be played.

when in a relationship stakes are higher.

i got word my first was cheating....i dumped her %%% before i even had proof....i aint exactly the type to believe everything i hear but her sister told me...

we're men with pride...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I hate women...

smh.gif

you ain't never lied.

no way in hell should these fragile !%% beings have so much power over us.
eyes.gif

Sad but true...

Me and my "Girl" had this discussion once... i said I could never forgive someone for cheating... she says she could

Red Flag right there... she's my ex now.. and never any proof... but I swear she's so shady...

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

worst feelin in the world
smh.gif
really i jus saw my ex all hugged on some dude in the club friday it took every bone in my body not to go over and knock this mf out but then i realized then i would have looked like the idiot...........

man i kno how u feel... she had the audacity to come in to my job like that... talkin bout she aint kno i still worked there
smh.gif

Ya ever just know 'ol girl is creepin?
ohwell.gif
ain't yours anymore, but you ain't ready for her to be somebody else's either... especially not like THAT.

Jealousy's a mother... dude's who know what i'm saying will know what i'm saying.
tired.gif
Never understood this tendency in males or females. If it's over you should really get over it. I always found this shhh absurd.

I hate women...

smh.gif

you ain't never lied.

no way in hell should these fragile !%% beings have so much power over us.
eyes.gif

Sad but true...

Me and my "Girl" had this discussion once... i said I could never forgive someone for cheating... she says she could

Red Flag right there... she's my ex now.. and never any proof... but I swear she's so shady...
Hold up..you broke up with a chick in part because she said she could forgive someone if they cheat?

Insecurity FTL

Back
Top Bottom