An Idiot's Guide to Being a PS3 Fanboy

Originally Posted by vdubsta

I got both and 360 wins.

But to the OP, whats with the hate man? Can't we all just get a long, seriously?

They're both great systems, its honestly just a matter of preference.

lve.jpg

ps3 > all, i own all 3 and i honestly haven't played my 360 or wii in a couple of months.

I used to be a Sony fan (not fanboy) until I purchased a 360 and never looked back. The only time the PS3 ever gets turned on is when I watch a blu-ray.

Oh and the red ring argument doesn't work for me, I'm on my 2nd PS3 (first one died).... the 360 is still running strong.

Just enjoy what you guys got..Im enjoying my ps3, your enjoying your Xbox 360..Both gaming consoles..you just happened to get the other one so i'll justenjoy mine and you'll enjoy yours..

Who cares.
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Seriousy, ever year I go into te PS3 Thread its... This is the Year of TEH PS3!!!
Seriously, every year I go to the 360 thread... oh wait...

SMH! Every damn E3 idiots get together and fight about this. It gets annoying as hell.

I have them both they are basically the same. Its just easier to communicate with your friends on the 360. That's It.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Who cares.
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Seriousy, ever year I go into te PS3 Thread its... This is the Year of TEH PS3!!!
Seriously, every year I go to the 360 thread... oh wait...

I've always wondered, why are you quick to get offended when someone downs the PS3?

I think it's stupid to bash one or the other, but you seem genuinely hurt 99% of the time.

JW

Back
Top Bottom