ANAHEIM/LA HEADS Romantic Places to take my girl..any ideas?

Im heading over to LA next week for my 2 year anniversary..and i need your help. i need some places or things to do in LA (i.e Nice affordable dinner restaurant or horse carriage rides.) any body have any ideas about what to do or where i can bring her? im from san diego and i dont really know of things to do out there. can anbody help?
Email: Alilly_86@hotmail.com
Aim: Alex L1LLY

Im not a business man Im a Businesssssss mannnnn

in anaheim you could go to the new morton's steakhouse and then head over to downtown disney. probably catch a cool show at the house of blues then walk around for awhile, make a bear or something. firework show at around 9pm...

3rd street promenade? the grove? kodak theatres? old town pasadena...you could find any restaurant along the way, too much to mention.
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

3rd street promenade is in LA. also by universal studios. i think its called city drive or something like that.
so yeah...

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but to me, I'm still rocking with the Santa Monica Beach @ sunset/sunrise.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

A Lill... take her to Static Lounge :wow:
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:b
tongue.gif

nah, congrats on that though playa.
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Take her to Mulholland Drive at night for a city overlook

I'd def appreciate it :wink:
wink.gif
. LA 2 SF .​

crescent bay park in laguna beach. go here during sunset though to get a view of the water and the city. if that doesnt work, make your way down to the beach.

Back
Top Bottom