ANBODY ELSE JUST HEAR JON BARRY?????

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Mister Friendly:
But seriously its no big deal.
So you made a thread to announce something that wasn't a big deal?

Brool Story Co.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by NobleKane

op, did you know they were the knickerbockers?? or did you just think they were just the knicks?

Yes I know they were called the Knickbockers. I'm not 12 .
laugh.gif
 He definitely said N^@@% Bockers.There was no Ick sound it was a neg sound.

They'll be some tech person who's a Celtic or Nigget fan who can figure how to upload it to youtube. It's at 5:21 in the second quarter on the ESPN braodcast. The score is 47-40 Celtics. Its right after Kevin Garnett made a free throw. Jon Barry is ranting about how bad the Northeast division is.
eek.gif
was that a slip too?
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
j/k

I heard it.

Freudian Slip to the Max.

Of all the teams in the NE he keyed in on the Knicks...the N_bocker reference was probably fresh in his mind from the Magic/Bird documentary on HBO.

Their whole conversation had racial undertones if you listened keenly.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I heard it.

Freudian Slip to the Max.

Of all the teams in the NE he keyed in on the Knicks...the N_bocker reference was probably fresh in his mind from the Magic/Bird documentary on HBO.

Their whole conversation had racial undertones if you listened keenly.

how is that a freudian slip when the words are extremly similar.

YALL need to cut this S!!! out

Thread needs to be locked. He clearly said Knickerbockers and the idiots on this board need to quit it with the racist accusations. You're just fishing for something to whine about, but it's often completely baseless and a result of clear ignorance.

Well....Since I posted the link. Its like 7-4...He said/He didnt say it.

I'm not the only one hearing it but my thinking is why even go down that route when he called every other team by the city they call home. Call the team the what 90 pct of Basketball fans call them...The Knicks!

And no one is saying he's a racist. Its just a slip like Mike Greenberg had....Relax!

People often refer to things by uncommon terms as a way of making a point of emphasis. In regards to the Knicks, PTI (for example) calls them the Knickerbockers from time to time. Hell, they call them the New York Knickerbockers.

He's half black so he gets a pass.

Nah but u guys are reaching hard. Always making a fuss about the N word yet I'm sure the same people complaining are the same people who use the word every single day.

But no, it's OUR word!

And yes, I'm black.

and it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom