AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

^^ if anything the open run look more like team strongs...i don't see the XX reference at all.

This is NikeTalk. Where any and every shoe created by another brand will be broken down into its very base panels and juxtaposed with a similar offering from Nike whether or not it makes any flipping visual sense.

Regarding the sneaks, I first saw the Edge mids on 'Its the Shoes' a few weeks back and it had me instantly hyped for AND1's incoming product line. In gray/red, the Edge are white flames. $65? Hell fire.

they're ok i guess. Quest is still my favorite And1 shoe though.
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

Not bad.

It's about time they changed the base design of their kicks.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Quote:
Regarding the sneaks, I first saw the Edge mids on 'Its the Shoes' a few weeks back and it had me instantly hyped for AND1's incoming product line. In gray/red, the Edge are white flames. $65? Hell fire.

Hahaha, same here. I think I TIVO paused that "Shoe Debut" segment for like 10 minutes just to stare at the shoe.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

the first one looks like the zk1.

at least and1 decided to stop releasing the same shoe over and over and over and over and over again .

doesn't matter, this company will be non-existant within a decade.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Quote:
this company will be non-existant within a decade

I think 10 years is generous. Only thing keeping them going now is those streetball competetions.

dope. No more overlasted midsoles?

lol @ all the reaches. That XX reference is terible.

The only thing I see is the toecap of the Open Run Mid(which are DOPE, imo btw), which I think resembles the eCues. That's just me.

I think thsoe are gonna be my outdoor shoe this summer.
aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

I don't see how you guys think AND1 will end eventually, IMO, this is just the beginning is what it seems to be.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

the edge's look like the area at the ankles are a little flimsy cuz theres not enough material or 'thickness'
"SHUT EM DOWN"

Quote:
You guys have no idea.

It's about to be some changes.

Look out.

They better make some changes.....Sketchers, 310Motoring and Dada are hot on their tail...

The open run mid does remind me of the LBJ II.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new. Contact info in profile.

Love the first. Used to be a huge And1 supporter in middle school. Would probably buy depending on the performance of the first pair for ball.

i like these...

img10572511552.jpeg

img10572511553.jpeg

img10572511460.jpeg

img10572511468.jpeg

img10572510979.jpeg

~ Dre ~

Now, to me those two models were the same shoe. And that shoe is the same as 95% of the other shoes And1 releases.

Im not gonna lie, around the time of the KG and the Spree, i was like "Damn, the industry better keep an eye on these guys cuz they're looking to take over."

But since then there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from this company. All their Major endorsers have left the company and half of the ones that are still there are wearing other brands anyway.

Quote:
They better make some changes.....Sketchers, 310Motoring and Dada are hot on their tail...

More like And1 one is on their tails. Yup, right behind them on the way to becoming an obscure urban brand that the generall public doesn't really wear a whole lot.

I really dont think this is the beginning for And1.

Just because those two samples are different from what they've released for the last 4 years doesn't mean the designs are even that great, as i certainly was not blown away by them.

Aren't they supposed to be doing this every year? Creating new innovations and improving upon old ones. (not to the banging your head againgst the wall extent that they took the Rise, Rekanize, etc to. )

Really many are praising them for coming out with two new, yet average shoe designs that should have come out 3 to 4 years ago. Praising them for something that the others companies do yearly if not multiple times a year.

Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

You must not heard of Justin Taylor than...you will see.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Back
Top Bottom