AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Every year, And 1 releases shoes that I find to look great, this year being the Open Runs and those USA shoes. I just have a hard time buying them because I know that there are better shoes by Nike performance-wise which I'm willing to pay for and most And 1s are not shoes I would wear casually.

However, I do need a summer outdoors shoe, and I'm hoping the Open Run fits my needs.

Quote:
The Edge is incredible. All there is to it.

have you wore them? are they good for balling?

they look awesome and look real light. I might just cop some pairs for me and my brother if they are good for balling.
For Sale: Size 12 Nike Ultraflights And Nike Shox Stunners. Email At fkint@yahoo.com or Ezinbox Me

I have indeed worn the shoe....it is rediculously light, and very supportive...fits like a glove. Looks are deceiving...it may look like there is not a lot of support because the upper is so minimal...but the shoe fits so well that you don't need any extra padding for support. With the upper fitting so well, it works more like a natural extension of the foot.

The height of the collar and lack of padding is not where the support comes from, it is more so from the heel fit, and the overall way that the shoe fits to your foot.

The Shoe God has spoken

I'm a big fan of the edge and the open run looks pretty good. Not bad at all for the price point, and it's good to see something new!
However, that asphalt joint is rather reminiscent of the Jordan Strong...
so

and 1 is steppin it up guys......the edge is my fav.....the low is ill too......but the balck n green are by far the cleanest design they have coming......btw, thats my hand second from the top....lol

aim-Kixslf mike

lifted
NT...where haters run rampant

14b2r7d.jpg

14b2rmd.jpg

14b2s6x.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

at the black/white/apple!!!! Sole is CRAZY
NDS Nike Hyperflights size 9 in Yellow/black for sale. Used once. No box, but another Nike box will be included. Looking for 100$, nothing less. Email me for offers. Nikeflightkobe8@aol.com

I had both if those trash talk tees way back in the day.....good solid shirts right there
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

[/center]

The thing is the Edge has a Chuck Taylor-esque ankle material, looks like it would be wild uncomfortable.

The black/red Open Run is looking sharp though.

MySpace

Man, theyre niceeeeEEeee. when are the edge and open run released specifically?

Open run are already out, check out Finishline.com and Zappos.com if you are interested. The Edge are supposed to come out early July.
NDS Nike Hyperflights size 9 in Yellow/black for sale. Used once. No box, but another Nike box will be included. Looking for 100$, nothing less. Email me for offers. Nikeflightkobe8@aol.com

I have the Open Run on right now and fit/comfortwise they are the best shoe I have ever worn by far. I don't even know what this upper is but it's crazy thin and light and flexible. It literally flexes (I don't know if stretch is the right word) with your foot, to include the front part of the outsole. I'll take pics and go in deeper detail tommorow, and make sure not to hoop in them so they look good

Quote:
they are the best shoe I have ever worn by far

Seriously? Man, that is saying alot. I may have to at least try a pair on now...
Latest Pickup: Nike Air Stab (purp/yell/wht/blk); Nike Lebron III Low (white/khaki)

i seriously don't know what u guys see in the edge....but i'll reserve judgement till i see the actual shoe.

its yall's opinion anyway and i'll value it.

but on the other hand, those open runs are serious. best looking and1's imo since the chosen 1's and rises.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

Quote:
seriously don't know what u guys see in the edge

I don't really see a lot in them either. I love them for the soles and the weight. I loved the weight of the hyperflight, and these are supposively better, so I can't go wrong.

^^ oh alright.

yeah i dig neon soles, and lightweight shoes are great, but visually...i like the open run a LOT more.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

I think the Open Run do look great. Just aren't too many colors I am digging. The orange is nice though.

Back
Top Bottom