AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

From the newest issue of SLAM:

zlbuj7.jpg

zlbuwo.jpg

KeonClark7 @ Hotmail.com

Yes, I saw them recently. I think it is an upgrade, but still I think they need a little mroe. I am liking the colored soles though...
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Wow.

that first one is nice and i am gonna lace that thing so CRAZY.

Rare/Vintage Sneakers and Video Games at great prices
-IN STOCK- NY X's, signed tokyo stash, zoom flight 96, griffey max.10% off for the next 10 NT customers ONLY -code-NT10OFF
www.kick-game.com

Looking good....any new cushioning tech?

oh and that spider design has to go :b
tongue.gif

For Sale: Size 11.5-12.5 Air Jordan XVII, VC 1, Flightposite 3, Ultraflight, Shox Stunner,& Converse Rodman, EZinbox Me Or Email At fkint@yahoo.com

Eh...its alright. I liked hte design of previous And 1 shoes. The design for the ones for Marbury, the Rekanize, the Tai Chi (sp?), and the Mystique were ill. These look like, well they are ok. If it was $60 id cop for outdoor balling.

Retail is $65 for the Edge(first one pictured black/white/green) :wow:
eek.gif

For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

not too bad, i like the colored outsoles..

can't wait to test them out on the asphalt. :wink:
wink.gif

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

Both are nice, but I really like the second pair. I love orange shoes
-CreativiT

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

I'd buy. Do you get to keep the spider too?
Rockets for 06-07 1st playoff spot
...and then a championship

And 1 also has new insole "technology" where the insole is goes up the sides of the shoe then theres another insole cut into that one. Seems like it's intended to solve the problem of insoles moving around after lots of wear coming unglued, plus the thing where the fabric or whatever on top of the insole becomes unattached and bunches.

That top one looks like the ZK1 and the Melo 3 all rolled into one but at least it is heading into the right direction.

The first one doesn't look that nice. But maybe I'm gonna cop to play outdoor in.
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Man...I don't see any of the resemblences you guys are throwing out there in relation to the edge.

I wish they woulda done more with cushioning, but they're very lightweight and simple, and retail will be $65. Great price.

REASON NUMBER ONE WHY AND1 BLOWS -

THEY ONLY MAKE SIZE 12.5 FOR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES.

LAME $%(*#&#&$*($%$??!&$*#

co-sign to nine five airmax and juschiang.
NASH = GARBAGE = STUFF KOBE CHEWED AND SPIT OUT!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom