And another one....Terrell Owens = Broke....vol. tears

People don't know the difference between "rich people broke" and "common people broke" smh.

Best believe he is being paid for this show. All he needs to do is file bankruptcy, and he'll be ok.

He might be talking about "Man, I can't afford this 1 million dollar yacht so I gotta settle for the $750K version" broke.

HIGHLY doubt he's broke...T.O. has never seemed like a knucklehead when it comes to money.If anything...he's broke in the sense that he's a 37 year old reciever just off major surgery and NO team...

And to think...We have just witnessd the abrupt end of two HOF wide receivers when we probably could have seen a few more productive years out of Owens and Moss. Kinda sad.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

He might be talking about "Man, I can't afford this 1 million dollar yacht so I gotta settle for the $750K version" broke.

Bingo.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why would he need a high credit score? Just do like the boy Moss does. "Straight cash, homie"
swag
pimp.gif

I watched that episode earlier.  First thing, he shouldn't have a mortgage or any mortgages, those should have already been paid off by now.  That's just bad on his part.  Second, if what he was saying is true I found it to be kinda strange that a guy with such a low credit score could have a black card.  I know he makes or did make alot of money but either way you would think his credit score would be better than that.  Third, he's not common person broke, he's just rich person broke.  Meaning if he were to buy a Chevy Camaro today he probably wouldn't buy an SS, just a regular Camaro
laugh.gif
 because he's not making as much as he use to back in the day.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Do any athletes ever think to the future when it comes to finances? If this is true, this is ridiculous, and very unnecessary.

imagine how broke Dez is going to be 
laugh.gif
Dude is already broke
laugh.gif

TO isn't broke, while he doesn't have as much money as he used to, I'm sure he has $1 or 2 million dollars somewhere that I'm sure any of us could live off for a lifetime. Also he's getting paid off his reality show, so he is still getting paid something.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

TO isn't broke, while he doesn't have as much money as he used to, I'm sure he has $1 or 2 million dollars somewhere that I'm sure any of us could live off for a lifetime. Also he's getting paid off his reality show, so he is still getting paid something.
If he has multiple mortgages/cars/child suport/etc., how far do you think that 1/2 mil is gonna stretch?  It's not out of the realm of possibility that he's lived/spent beyond his means. 

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Dude made $1 million last year. He better not be

6.5 the year before that with The Bills + He still had guaranteed money from Dallas + his TV deal....Come on Son...
He needs to come back to Buffalo tho 
happy.gif

If he wasn't broke, why did a tear fall down his face?

He don't got a dime.

And I wanna see Terrell's child.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

If he wasn't broke, why did a tear fall down his face?

He don't got a dime.

And I wanna see Terrell's child.

idk if thats sarcasm

but if not you shell as hell boy.

^ Don't know why you even bothered responding to Dipset.
laugh.gif

I know TO's income isn't what it once was but I have a hard time believing TO is flat out broke.

The single tear was a nice touch though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom