And another one....Terrell Owens = Broke....vol. tears

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry, but the edit w. the tear got me
roll.gif

You shouldn't even have a mortgage, TO
30t6p3b.gif

Child support could've been avoided as well. c'mon son

Never understood how these dude who have made this much money get broke so soon smh.

I dont think hes broke tho, its all for tv

Seems like it's made for tv, I don't think he's broke.

Ya own people stealing money from you though.
30t6p3b.gif

/\ he was buyin VVS BOOOGERS the last time i watched the show... walked right in and dropped 100k

not shocked... plus jet settin all over the world like he got that Mark Cuban... tens of millions is easier lost than ud think... ask Tyson

Thats the difference between entrepreneurs and people who still rely on checks even rich athletes

Entrepreneurs can create money and know how to bounce back from financial problems

Do any athletes ever think to the future when it comes to finances? If this is true, this is ridiculous, and very unnecessary.

Y'all are gullible.

T.O. has "no income" huh?

So I guess that whole scene was not being recorded for HIS OWN TV SHOW on VH1 and he's not getting paid for being on his own show.
laugh.gif

T.O. must just be letting VH1 cameras follow him around and air episodes of him on TV out of the goodness of his heart since he's not getting paid for it...
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure most athletes don't understand the concepts of disposable income and long-term investments

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Y'all are gullible.

T.O. has "no income" huh?

So I guess that whole scene was not being recorded for HIS OWN TV SHOW on VH1 and he's not getting paid for being on his own show.
laugh.gif

T.O. must just be letting VH1 cameras follow him around and air episodes of him on TV out of the goodness of his heart since he's not getting paid for it...
laugh.gif
You're not getting the point....again, even w. the VH1 money that's NO guarantee that he's able to finance his lifestyle.  I mean, is it really out of the realm of possibility that he's mishandled his money? 

so this is why he told Desean to get that money.

Yup. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Do any athletes ever think to the future when it comes to finances? If this is true, this is ridiculous, and very unnecessary.

imagine how broke Dez is going to be 
laugh.gif

^^^LOL. Dez has barely even been in the league and is already heading that way. And he probably has 2-3 years left on his contract, and unless
he explodes this year, he won't be able to strongarm his way into a new one like Chris Johnson

I don't like T.O. but I got the impression from that clip that he's not "broke" but someone's been mishandling his money/accounts and this was dramatized for TV. Credit in the 500s/600s though? Ouch.

I think generally the problem is that athletes/musicians/entertainers/reality TV stars spend money while they're making it hand over fist as if they'll actually maintain that type of income over an extended period of time. It's one thing to spend tons of money on clothing, meals, travel, assistants (all money you'll never see back) if you're able to have longevity in your profession but most of these people have VERY short careers and then have nothing or have to resort to humiliating themselves just to keep up.

If guys like this were smart they would get real financial advisers and not let their friends live off of them

I really do not think that he is "BROKE" like the average working person could be.  But for the lifestyle he is used too and the things he likes to do he may be.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

T.O. seems smart though...Not sure if I believe it.
x2

I can only tell from his TV show, but he doesn't seem to be livin' large compared to other athletes and celebs.

eitherway, these people don't get sympathy from me at all.

Gotta be for ratings. He just got paid here and came from getting PAID in big D. He has a show. He's not broke. He wants rating and more. I don't see this dude selling off his stuff so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom