And people wonder why the World hates the United States....

tired.gif
 this is bad

So the world hates the U.S because of a few idiots?  They acted on behalf of their own ignorance, not on behalf of the U.S.. Intelligent people will understand this

So the world hates the U.S because of a few idiots?  They acted on behalf of their own ignorance, not on behalf of the U.S.. Intelligent people will understand this

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

I dunno about a few, but however the many they are are giving the rest a bad name. Happens to every group of people.

Not all soldiers are model citizens, I'd say a good number of them are the scum of our society who are given an outlet for their destructive tendencies.

I dunno about a few, but however the many they are are giving the rest a bad name. Happens to every group of people.

Not all soldiers are model citizens, I'd say a good number of them are the scum of our society who are given an outlet for their destructive tendencies.

Intelligent people will understand this
Hopefully this.
A lot of intelligent people without common sense as well in this world.
30t6p3b.gif

Intelligent people will understand this
Hopefully this.
A lot of intelligent people without common sense as well in this world.
30t6p3b.gif

SMH to the max 
30t6p3b.gif

This is definitely why people hate us. Stop meddling in other countries 
indifferent.gif

SMH to the max 
30t6p3b.gif

This is definitely why people hate us. Stop meddling in other countries 
indifferent.gif

I posted this earlier today and the Administrators CENSORED my thread and deleted it.

I posted this earlier today and the Administrators CENSORED my thread and deleted it.

POS like these guys give real soldiers a bad name and only make things harder for everyone else on the ground. Have fun in Leavenworth you sick bastards.

Back
Top Bottom