And the award for the hypebeast shoe of the year award goes to..

Today me and the homie who are long time followers of NikeTalk were having a discussion about hypebeasts. I asked him what he thought was the shoe thathypebeast were all over the most.. he said the Eggplant Foams. What are your opinions?

are you kidding me
smh.gif

air-yeezy-new-images-04.jpg

fresh but def the hypebeast shoe of teh decade

/thread

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Today me and the homie who are long time followers of NikeTalk were having a discussion about hypebeasts. I asked him what he thought was the shoe that hypebeast were all over the most.. he said the Eggplant Foams. What are your opinions?

indifferent.gif

Logout fam.
laugh.gif

eggplants. i'd argue they are the reason you can't pay retail for foamposites(past or present) anymore. i consider the yeezys TOO limited to count.stores doing raffles for like 15 pairs.

Foams

I wouldn't say Yeezy's due to the fact that many people hate the shoe and think it's ugly.

For Foams, everybody likes em.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Foams

I wouldn't say Yeezy's due to the fact that many people hate the shoe and think it's ugly.

For Foams, everybody likes em.
I agree with u on the foams. But.... many people thought they were ugly as well when they first came out. Now everyone likes em cuz they areexpensive, some have clear soles, and really not many jordans to hop on. The eggplants changed the whole foam game but I say the foam hype started to buildaround the silver foam pros from the end of 2005 and now has exploded beyond belief.

I think most of the "hype" for the yeezy's only came in because it was SUPER limited. Yeah it was kanye's shoe. But imagine if they came outat footlockers and footactions...wouldn't be a big deal

Yall just HAD to mention the EP Foams..... I'm TRYING TO COP a size 11 eventually circa 230-250 so PLZ try to let the hype die down on these!!! Can'twith all this HYPE-SHOE OF THE YEAR talk! LOL NT always has to stir the damn pot! But I love yall for it!

Yeezys, stories about cats coming from out of state and waiting in line for 3 days for these. are you kidding me? no contest.

Back
Top Bottom