Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ
who? Larry?
Dumb Sucker for Love.
oh..thought it was D' sucking Lips..oh well
laugh.gif
that dog creepy as helll

and leave money to what kids smart guys?
i think larry king got 1 kid and im sure its straight.
im sure everyone in his family is super straight. he aint been rich for 10 years now.. try 30.
money is cool and all when you're young, but when you get his age, priorities change.
but what the +$#+ am i typing this for?
4-5 of ya'll are under 20 anyway so you wouldnt even understand.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

im sure everyone in his family is super straight. he aint been rich for 10 years now.. try 30.
money is cool and all when you're young, but when you get his age, priorities change.
He's got 5 kids. You're "sure" of a lot of things wise guy. I'm not under 20 (not sure what that arbitrary number means to you). Please stop gracing us with your knowledge Nasir.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

So because he's banking, it means that he should be nonchalant with his money? Rich folks try to stay that way. As for him being old and not caring about a prenup... really? Like he doesn't have kids or wants to just give 1/2 of his hard earned money to a wrench.
i feel you, but dese broads prolly not marrying him with a prenup in place.  with all his smarts, he's obviously never heard of the dominican republic. 
It's Larry's way with the prenup or else...

happy.gif

I hear what you saying bruh
grin.gif
... cats in the prime of their life using young man priorities. That half dead old bastard just wants someone to be there, even if it is for the money. So what, at least she plays the role well, apparently. He's rich enough to buy luxuries like that. Other people try to same thing with feelings but the exchange rates are too unstable if you dig what I'm saying....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

a pre-nup? stop being stupid.

he look damn near dead in that picture.
him getting a pre-nup is on par with him getting a tattoo

..what?

HBW's IQ isn't very high, give him a break.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

So because he's banking, it means that he should be nonchalant with his money? Rich folks try to stay that way. As for him being old and not caring about a prenup... really? Like he doesn't have kids or wants to just give 1/2 of his hard earned money to a wrench.
Double_sided_end_wrench_diagonal.gif
???
That wrench? Are you trying to be clever? Like she loosening the bolt to his money or something....? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I hear what you saying bruh
grin.gif
... cats in the prime of their life using young man priorities. That half dead old bastard just wants someone to be there, even if it is for the money. So what, at least she plays the role well, apparently. He's rich enough to buy luxuries like that. Other people try to same thing with feelings but the exchange rates are too unstable if you dig what I'm saying....
thank you. these cats are just hating because my name is Handsome B. Wonderful and im exactly that @@%**@@$%*!% they wish they were.
these cats talkin like he has 2 years to get to know the #%@@*, then they move in, start a family and live happily ever after.
THAT +%#+@%%**!*@ GOT BOUT A HOT 7 WEEKS OF LIFE LEFT. he does not give a flying fiddlesick about anything. anymore. nor will he ever for  the rest of his life.
he could set his money in a field and light it on fire. he's gonna be dead. caring about his money is not high on his priorities in life as of late.
he worried bout going poopie in his sleep. or just not waking up.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

I guess Dying broke with a bad _ > Leaving MORE money for my kids to fight over. I hope I'm not that desperate and gullible at his age.

no no no

The Crypt Keeper right there got to smash Anna Nicole Smith in her prime.

They both knew the deal

Back
Top Bottom