and you wonder why no one like NYPD...

A lot of cops have no idea what it means to put that uniform on. Protect and serve my ***.
smh.gif

A lot of cops have no idea what it means to put that uniform on. Protect and serve my ***.
smh.gif

Guys, are u serious? Yes the family did NOT have the inhaler(or it didn't work) Whatever. There's an emergency, they need to get their child to the Dr ASAP. Yes, the cop is 1000% right for stoppin the car, but after stoppin the car, assessing the situation (a youth not breathin) the cop needed to do (everything in his power) to protect and serve. Is the cop to blame for the child dying? Prolly not, but encountering prolly a "amped up" family who were likely not calm and respectful like most who are pulled over under normal circumstances is not an excuse to not give aid, or not help in transporting a child. The police got S!!!d on for stoppin a man (football player) and wife from gettin to see a dyin man already at the hospital...what u think is gonna happen when they stop a family from getting TO the hospital to get the aid? Shamme on that cop. End of story.

Guys, are u serious? Yes the family did NOT have the inhaler(or it didn't work) Whatever. There's an emergency, they need to get their child to the Dr ASAP. Yes, the cop is 1000% right for stoppin the car, but after stoppin the car, assessing the situation (a youth not breathin) the cop needed to do (everything in his power) to protect and serve. Is the cop to blame for the child dying? Prolly not, but encountering prolly a "amped up" family who were likely not calm and respectful like most who are pulled over under normal circumstances is not an excuse to not give aid, or not help in transporting a child. The police got S!!!d on for stoppin a man (football player) and wife from gettin to see a dyin man already at the hospital...what u think is gonna happen when they stop a family from getting TO the hospital to get the aid? Shamme on that cop. End of story.

i was kinda LOLing when everyone was crying without any tears..

who does that?

i was kinda LOLing when everyone was crying without any tears..

who does that?

never wondered why no1 likes the nypd..or any police in general for that matter. this happened last yr in a diff city i believe...

never wondered why no1 likes the nypd..or any police in general for that matter. this happened last yr in a diff city i believe...

Back
Top Bottom