And1 Thread

I'm not sure if there's a broad thread that already exists for And1 on this site because I can't find one after checking, so I chose to come up with one since they're an identifiable brand that had a significant enough following from the '90s to early 2000s. Their popularity really peaked when they had their own show on ESPN that documented their clients travelling to put on exhibitions back in the 2000s.

But if there's a broad thread that already exists for And1 on here, please point it out.

Please post and share all And1 topics, news, details, information, pictures and releases on here.

Here's pending re-release they're coming out with. I recall this model because of the design and look despite never knowing its name.

I believe Stephon Marbury will always be their most recognizable NBA client because I can't remember many other former players signed with And1. I do recall Kevin Garnett signed with them in the early 2000s after he left Nike, but it seemed like they didn't market him well and peeps weren't wearing his shoes.

That documentary from last year has probably sparked some renewed interesting in And1

gettyimages-1820040-2048x2048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom