Anderson Cooper GOES IN on Chris Brown

Originally Posted by whiterails

The only thing as bad as a grown man who repeatedly punches a woman in the face are the classless degenerates that come to his defense.

I liked his album

three2three mad as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Who cares if he attacks Chris Brown, the *!$$ just wasn't funny.
This. Funny how all yall comin in for the sake of an argument. Dude made a mistake, he apologized, let the boy live. Yall prolly them same dudes screamin free Boozie or ur homie who got bagged for somethin they shouldn't have done.

laugh.gif

i hope you meant multiple mistakes that he hasn't bothered to learn from.

not a fan of mr brown, but rihanna isnt an angel either. in fact it disgusts me that she gets so much defense and love.

btw didnt watch the vid, have no idea what its about. just ranting lol.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Eh, Anderson should come out the closet.

i thought it was well known that anderson was gay. hell, i believe he was even feature in a list of influential homosexuals

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

What does that have to do with anything?
gay people aren't real human beings, therefore any opinions expressed by gays are invalid

I just reported you
Anderson Cooper is a cool dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Think he was being sarcastic

NT'ers are dumb. talking about how he shouldn't take shots at chris. hes making a joke about how he's in a relationship advice movie while he's on probation for beating up his woman. get over it

I couldn't imagine ever hitting a woman but still until this day we do not know what went on that night. Just sayin'

I don't really remember, but with the whole gay-slur thing, wasn't that a force?? I know he used a slur word, but he wasn't bashing gay people if I remember right?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Tosh is that you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Anderson Cooper 
pimp.gif

Word.

but

Seriously, its pathetic seeing yall ride or dying for Chris Brown.

Dude doesnt wanna learn. He still acts like hes 12. Makes a mistake, then the nextday,  Oh sorry, im just trying to redeem myself. Oops i !#$$+$ up again sorry. Go buy this album tho. Oops i broke the windows out of a NYC building, but im sorry if i offended anyone.. Cmon son. Wake the %@!! up.

Back
Top Bottom