Anderson Silva boxing some dude... lol check out 6:26

LoL at the beginning when dude asked if he was a cage fighter.
but look at anderson ripping this dude's head off..

sorry if this is late. i dont think anyone posted this.

pimp.gif
Very nice find, boxing purists should check this one out to, JMM puts on a clinic

hum if only we had a magical place to put things sports related....

now that would put NT over the top....

but we dont....

so why not just post in general....

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

lol my bad, forgot there was a sports section. 
you should be a mod. 
indifferent.gif
dont take it the wrong way.

nice vid though. do you know where i can find the rest of the documentary?

He had a definite speed advantage. But hard to tell how much punching power he has in a sparring session like that.

club i can hook u up with that, its an instructional striking video, that vid and a lil other stuff is at the end kinda like bonus features, including anderson mimicing a bunch of peoples styles, pretty funny
andersons a beast, eats a huge shot in teh corner on teh chin from taht dude and doesnt even care

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

club i can hook u up with that, its an instructional striking video, that vid and a lil other stuff is at the end kinda like bonus features, including anderson mimicing a bunch of peoples styles, pretty funny
andersons a beast, eats a huge shot in teh corner on teh chin from taht dude and doesnt even care

that would be great actually, thanks

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

He had a definite speed advantage. But hard to tell how much punching power he has in a sparring session like that.
Even if he could only throw the most mediocre of blows, he'd still drop pretty much anyone if he can hit them that many times.

Back
Top Bottom