Andre Blatche Triple Double Chase vol Worse than Ricky Davis?

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/lDzRvZcFn48&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lDzRvZcFn48&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Got visibly upset with his teammate for catching a rebound that came right to him

Didn't give Javale McGee, his teammate, a hand pound because he was mad dude MADE it

Asked Yi JianLian to let him get the rebound if his teammate misses the free throw

Tries to sprint fullcourt in 4 seconds to get a shot off, miss it intentionally, and rebound

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Just saw this on BDL...current/future cancer for some team.
Definetly. But damn that was immature of him tho

wow
smh.gif
at this dude. "7-day dray"
roll.gif
I think he would have been willing to lose that game if it meant he would get the triple double
smh.gif

pimp.gif
I don't like dude anyway

*waves Dikembe finger*

No triple double for you, stat ++$#.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW!...that video was hilarious ESPECIALLY when he gets mad at his teammate for taking the rebound from him and when he begs Yi for the rebound.

That's on some Anthony Bowie type steez for my OG heads.

pimp.gif
@ my dude Bullet Proof....sad part is, he didn't hit the glass hard (or show effort) until he found out he had 9 boards. Flip was yelling at the team to hit the glass from 5 minutes into the game.

I mean honestly...you CAN'T be surprised at him pulling this. This is the same dude who used to sleep in the Verizon Center cause he was broke....same dude who solicited sex from a cop.....he's FOREVER immature.

roll.gif

Dude has so much talent for a guy his size, it's scary....but yeah, he's a headache.

Cartier Martin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son had that wanna get away look like he wanted to be back in the D-league or the Warriors
laugh.gif

The ball came RIGHT TO cartier martin... martin didn't even have to move his feet to get the rebound... the only way he WOULDN'T have gotten that rebound is if he intentionally ran away from the ball to let it pass through him... that would have been just as ridiculous as anything Blatche was doing. (And yes, that whole sequence was ridiculous)
Is there any actual "proof" that Blatche asked Yi to give him the offensive board? Not saying he didn't do it, but doesn't really seem like there's any actual evidence (besides talking and laughing) that blatche asked for the board.

Back
Top Bottom