Andrew Garfield's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Appreciation

I haven't seen this movie in awhile, but feel like it may age well. Don't quote me though since I haven't circled back around to view it. Unlike the Raimi films, I revisited those recently and man, they are awful but a good type of awful. I still love the first one.

This thread turned out funny as hell. I will this though say that I liked Garfield the most as Spiderman from him making his gadgets, the humor, etc. Growing playing the games, other none live action movie stuff, Andrew Garfield play's the Spiderman I'm the most familiarized w/. However, the movie scripts to his movies were cool & bad.

Toby Maguire is obviously the best Peter Parker & the most important figure in any superhero movie b/c he paved the to the success we're seeing rn. Spiderman 2 is easily the best stand alone Spiderman film.

Tom Holland captures the innocence and overall goodness of the vintage Spiderman & is very great in his role. I'm not really feeling the lack of a backstory on his origins and if I don't about Spiderman b4 hand I'd probably have a harder connecting w/ his character. I will say that the scene were picks up the building is pure genius. That may have been the most Spiderman thing I've ever seen in movie. Just a beautiful shot.

Nah, I don’t need to see Peter get bitten by a spider and see Uncle Ben get murdered 3 times in less than 20 years. I’m sure 99% of people going to see a Spider-Man film nowadays know his origin story.

Only thing I liked about this movie was the twist on the Sam Raimi suit with the larger eyes. Garfield's Spider-Man was good when it came to the wise cracking Spidey, but the majority of the movie was hot garbage. The Gwen scene though was a highlight.

Nah, I don’t need to see Peter get bitten by a spider and see Uncle Ben get murdered 3 times in less than 20 years. I’m sure 99% of people going to see a Spider-Man film nowadays know his origin story.
That's convenient for you, there's 5yr olds that never seen the movie b4. They should at least explain who Uncle Ben is & why he's so significant to Peter & May instead of just a mention, sniffle, hug, next scene. That's lazy.

Lame giving out stimulus cash on the low? Otherwise who would make this specific thread?

You know I’m NT’s revolutionary B. All the things I was saying 5-6 years ago are true to the light now. Spider-Man films are taking place in the marvel cinematic universe, #F4byke and now a new appreciation for the masterpiece that was ASM2. Y’all are welcome :nthat:

Possibly the best live action Spider-Man movie. Andrew wasnt the best Peter Parker, but he was def the best Spider-Man.

Everything about this movie was almost perfection.
df-54477_r.jpg

The costume > any other costume. The big bug eyes :pimp:

latest

Black Cat was looking mighty fine

maxresdefault.jpg

The clock tower fight was the best fight scene in a spiderman movie and Gwen's death was perfectly executed

3a952ef3ab0382f3870e61bb961db4ea.jpg

Electro was done RIGHT but we all knew Jamie was gonna kill this role already :nthat:

6784a1d6d914324ea20aea1c6472e779.jpg

And of course for the cherry on top, THE RHINO. EASILY the best iteration of Rhino i've seen. Love that he wasnt some big buff dude in some rhino costume. This was a far better interpretation of the Rhino for a live action movie.

Overall, this is easily one of, if not, the BEST spiderman movies that will only get better as time goes.
Wow first you bury the incredible TLOU2 and now you praise this pile of ****.

I hope they ban you sooner than later man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom