andrew wiggins = cornball bother

Change the title.

That interviewer was trying to gas him up heavy, he kept his cool tho, kid has a bright future.

Bout to watch now, Bron better enter the dunk contest next year because if he doesnt, this kid is winning the dunk contest for the first 3 years of his career
i think  chris walker and aaron gordon are the better dunkers flair wise from this high school class

this may be the most insane high school highlight reel though

i have no words for what happen at 2:20 ...

Last edited:
Dude hasn't entered the contest in 10 years. The hell makes you think he enters now?

Let it go

Besides, Wiggins does some of those dunks from his highlight videos he would still win. Come on now.

He's going to show out at Kansas, Him + Seldon :x

RIP to whoever runs with them in the open court

Last edited:
Bout to watch now, Bron better enter the dunk contest next year because if he doesnt, this kid is winning the dunk contest for the first 3 years of his career

What makes you think LeBron would stop him from winning?

Lol what?

Dude hasn't entered the contest in 10 years. The hell makes you think he enters now?

Let it go

Besides, Wiggins does some of those dunks from his highlight videos he would still win. Come on now.

I didnt say he should, I said he better enter if he wants to win.

at no point in brons career would he ever win a dunk contest with wiggins

dudes mcdonalds dunks where od boring and he's to muscular to get 

have any flair at this stage ......wiggins legit putting half his head 3-4 inches over the rim

on halfcourt sets

Last edited:
Ok, I misread your initial post

But I still don't think LeBron could win a dunk contest :lol:

TROSS >

Last edited:
Have you heard harrison barnes talk, dude sounds like he works for microsoft

Harrison Barnes is my dude :pimp:

Yeah I wish he sounded like Noel or Mclemore and you can understand every third word they say.

Noel talks fine. McLemore seems like he does nothing but smoke and play ball.

Oladipo is another dude that sounds like he really has a good head on his shoulders.

him and jabari are really soft spoken and you can tell they're
heading in the right direction.....which is refreshing because theres
nothing worse then seeing a great talent and always wondering
where his head is at ....cough cough josh selby , michael beasley , jr smith
dude is like baron davis reincarnate but can't get on 
mean.gif
Selby got humbled with how his career went down from Kansas to the NBA so far..he be chillin now

and y some ****** from Canada like Wiggins sound all weird n ****, but bennett seem like he from here? :lol:

From all his interactions with the media, I like his demeanor. It's so easy for a kid with as much hype as anybody to be a primadonna.
But when he's on the court he definitely knows he is the best player regardless, he's easily one of the most explosive wing prospects ever. I'm really intruigued by how great of a defensive force he can become, he has crazy speed laterally and great length. He also has a unreal second jump that he gets so many easy boards going to the rim. Canada been producing crazy talent recently he and Bennett are potential all stars, Kybongo is nice too sleeper in the draft.

I'm so hyped to see that Kansas team man. He and Seldon could be one of the best 1-2 punches in CBB next year. People are sleeping on Seldon, he has a great handle, nice stroke and great vision at 6'5 225. He is going to be a man amongst boys against most college guards. Bill Self in Lawrence crying tears of joy :x

Back
Top Bottom