~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

I think this section had this same stuff for NFL Feet of Jordans last year or something, so I thought... Why don't we have this again for the NBA season this year? I'll start this off with some from this week's Pre-Season:

Ray Allen--

full.getty-71796647sf018_sonics_blazer_1_38_59_am.jpg

Carmelo Anthony--

full.getty-71796525ge001_turk_nugg_10_33_13_pm.jpg

Mike Bibby--

full.getty-71797281th008_kings_mavs_12_46_45_am.jpg

Eddie Jones--

capt.57ec0673f034424b9fcd00190713cd8c.grizzlies_rockets_basketball_htr103.jpg

Fred Jones--

full.getty-71796638ml011_raptors_wiz_10_59_41_pm.jpg

Mickeal Pietrus--

full.getty-72150721rw011_warriors_pils_1_02_33_am.jpg

why is my guy denham brown wearin the white/red xiv's he should be wearin the white/green xiv's!

don't see anything good so far but keep 'em coming.

i want me some yellow suede Ray XXIs. hint hint.
that serious?​

Fred Jones V's are what a lot of people are looking for.

Here is a pic from another thread about Pietrus rocking the black/carolina V's at Warriors practice.

Props to LOOIEFRANKIE

^^not me.^^

Fred's are the best.
'07 is coming...my collection is going to be straight heat.
JB needs to come out with a better image of its history.

Michael pietrus is the king of "NON-MATCHING"..... Every pair of j's I see him in never match... last year I seen him in the white/forest XIV's... :x
sick.gif

I need to step my knowledge game up. When did Fred Jones start playing for the Raptors???
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

1stand15th,

Fred Jones was just signed to the Raptors from free agency several months ago during the summertime. He's more likely to get off from the bench for now, but is getting a lot of touches now than his times in Indiana.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

personally i'd like to see more players wearing more current shoes. i find it hard to believe that the technology of the IV's could outmatch the Signature and Team J's of 2006, especially the Melo's or XXI PE's.
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat

XXI PEs should have been the real XXIs IMO. i like the first colorway, White/Black/Taxi...im waiting for the colorway on the shirt that says "how do you count to 21?"
"Michael Jordan...you are simply the standard by which basketball excellence is measured" -David Stern

I love the little green touch on the XXI pe, very nice. Someone give Denham a pair of white/green XIV, please you could get them at an outlet if your lucky.

Quote:
Mickeal Pietrus--

ALLWAYZ ROCKING THE DOPE JORDANS!
WARRIORS 06-07 .........HOLLA AT YA BOYS

I GET HYPHY WHEN IM GONE OFF A LIL GIN, YOU DONT LIKE IT? SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND R.I.P. MAC DRE

black/caro's and concords

:pimp:
pimp.gif

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU GOT A SIZE XL SHIRT FOR THE BLACK/CAROLINA V

I Don't Break Necks, I Strain 'Em

ew wite/red jays wit seatle jersey lol?

bibby's always with the lows, i dont think he has ever worn mid/high top jays
Im from North Miami, it aint no secret homie

305 MIAYAYO

Does anyone have pics of the J's Kobe wore last season, or the season before that. I think they were 3's

Back
Top Bottom