Andruw Jones goes from Potential HOFer to............

Warming up pitchers in the bullpen for the Rangers?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Insert Andruw Jones laughing .gif"

He's sporting a .282/.415/.565 line with 5 home runs this year... And he's about to start seeing more time with Hamilton on the DL for 2 months...He's been a GREAT addition for the Rangers this year...

no offense to Josh cuz i'm a huge fan but I hope he stays out as long as possible. Let this piece of +#%! Jones get max PT and get comeback player, allkinds of stats so the dodgers can regain some of that damn salary
smh.gif
smh.gif

AJ has been solid this season. and honestly, who by now, doesn't know it's spelled Andruw Jones.

Only on NT do people care about the spelling of a last name from a player that is warming up pitchers in the Pen.

^To the two comedians above. You do realize he had 10 gold gloves in a row right? How many players have done this? Not to mention he dominated a World Seriesat age 19.

People love to hate on an athlete once he is past his prime. Still don't understand why.

Originally Posted by dland24

^To the two comedians above. You do realize he had 10 gold gloves in a row right? How many players have done this? Not to mention he dominated a World Series at age 19.

You're right about the 10 GG, but he should make the HOF just cause of the Gloves?
Originally Posted by JordanXI45

People love to hate on an athlete once he is past his prime. Still don't understand why.

If we were talking about soccer, where a player at the age of 32 is already past his prime, fine. But we're talking about baseball. You shouldn't bepast your prime at 32 years old if you were a "Hall of Famer"

^To the two comedians above. You do realize he had 10 gold gloves in a row right? How many players have done this? Not to mention he dominated a World Series at age 19.

pimp.gif
...Andruw has ALWAYS been my dude...even used to emulate the way he would side-arm (almost under-arm) his throws back to the SS/2B after making a routinecatch
laugh.gif
dme6n6.jpg
@ the HATERS...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

You're right about the 10 GG, but he should make the HOF just cause of the Gloves?

Have you ever heard of Ozzie Smith? Dude was a career .260 hitter. He had 28 CAREER home runs in 19 seasons. How about Omar Vizquel? Its not certain that hewill be voted in, but many feel he has a great shot. He was a career .270 hitter. Both below average hitters, one is a HOFer and one has a great chance ofbeing one.

I dont see how Andruw Jones is any different at all. (well ok 300+ homeruns is different, but my point still applies)

Back
Top Bottom