Angie Varona: Her story

Excuse my ignorance but is that the "you dun goof'd girl?" Not that it matters anyway.

If she's over 18 though... lawd. I would dump some DNA in that. (hypothetically speaking)

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

So fight me.
i actually want to fight you, since 2009.. this is nationaltruckerdave btw.. we can meet up anywhere u feel is comfortable slime

You know where I stay at though. If you was bout it, we woulda popped already.
Stay in your lane fam.

idk where you stay at actually.. I stay on 167& Simpson if you wanna come see me .. when u available? me and my slime rico stacks can come seeyou tomorrow if you bout that life, if you prefer

http://msvarona.tumblr.com/

Found her tumblr
laugh.gif
I think she might have actually learned her lesson about posting pics.
Edit: Angie Varona is gonna be in Final Destination 6 
eek.gif

Edit: New pics   http://angie-varona.blogspot.com/

Well yeah i asked my boy and she did graduate already from a school around my way, no wonder i recognized one broad from the pics that they put at the end. Shes legal yall.

well damb look at her tho and look at how much material is out there yea dudes is gonna OD

on a side note place your bets Diego or Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

idk where you stay at actually.. I stay on 167& Simpson if you wanna come see me .. when u available? me and my slime rico stacks can come seeyou tomorrow if you bout that life, if you prefer

i got my money on brad, he bout that life

she was 14 taking pictures in her undies and shes crying because they were exposed? she shouldn't have been taking pictures like that at that age. she has a nice body though.

feel bad for her...she was young and couldn't probably comprehend the ramifications of taking all those pics...she probably thought she was doing it.

::deletes all angie pics::

It probably went down like this. She takes a tons of photos for someone she knows. They leak. She realizes they leaked and likes the attention. It now continues on for years. Parents know nothing. That blog was likely hers. Parents catch wind of what was going down... Blame hackers and the internet for obtaining images.

Her story instead revolves around thousands of images leaking one at a time as someone had her password. She's oblivious to it for years and years. And the hacker story turns out true?

Now you tell me which one sounds more plausible.

I've never heard of her until now...she's definitely hot.

But it was her own fault for taking such provocative pictures.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Diego's not about that life.

So fight me then.

don't worry about him.. when you wanna set this up? I heard you're a lil frail ecuadorian.. I'm a big black guy (no rainbow).. where you stay at slime? I'll be available all day tomorrow to see what life you're about..

Back
Top Bottom