Anniversary IX now on FNL

For those that missed out on NDC, FNL just posted a FSR of the Anniversary IX.  For those who must complain, NDC sold out quickly and FNL just restocked so someone bought them.

Cool beans, good lookin out... these sold out with the quickness here, I was gonna wait til after work to cop cause mad heads was tlkn down on em but my boy looked out and held the last pair in my size

i think they had them up since the release on saturday. i remember getting the email about being able to order them that midnight. good lookin tho.

They've been up since release day...

Im willing to bet that footlocker has the III's up...

And champs sports has the IV's....

Anyone wanna bet?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

They've been up since release day...

Im willing to best that footlocker has the III's up...

And champs sports has the IV's....

Anyone wanna bet?
haha. it aint hard to go to those websites and check. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

For those that missed out on NDC, FNL just posted a FSR of the Anniversary IX.

Hey OP i think you posted this message on the 27th but it just appeared on this site today......right?

For the people interested, it helps.

For everyone else, it gives you something to complain about so you feel better about yourself and boost your post count.

For everyone else, it gives you something to complain about so you feel better about yourself and boost your post count.

People telling you that they have been on there since the minute they were released is different than complaining. The only way this thread could actually help someone is if they didnt know where these shoes were released at period. I could make a thread telling people that they could walk into a finishline store if they missed them on NDC but that dosnt seem very helpful does it.....

finish line is known for this they release on release day look like they are about to sale out and then a few days later have a "restock".....It's suspect to me but kind of a smart selling tool

not a fan of all white kicks they get dirty too easily the only all white kicks i brought was the pure money 3's a couple years back and they look like piss now especially the patent leather thats why i passed on the all white 11's because in a few months the whole shoe turns yellow

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

finish line is known for this they release on release day look like they are about to sale out and then a few days later have a "restock".....It's suspect to me but kind of a smart selling tool
they fulfill a lot of their orders from the inventory at individual stores.  since some stores are still sitting on close to full size runs, they probably just realized that they will be able to fill a lot more orders than they originally expected.  our store hardly sold any. 

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

People telling you that they have been on there since the minute they were released is different than complaining. The only way this thread could actually help someone is if they didnt know where these shoes were released at period. I could make a thread telling people that they could walk into a finishline store if they missed them on NDC but that dosnt seem very helpful does it.....

I would agree with you if that were true, but they did not have 11.5-13 on Sat, Sun or Mon because I'd been looking. 

Anyway...peace

Back
Top Bottom