Known ANNOYING POP UPS/AD WHILE BROWSING NT

C3FC33C0-8A84-4254-A56C-E48ED3CFCAC6.jpeg

Mozilla Firefox on ya phones

Download ublock origin

Never be pestered again. Best solution until ad companies in general get their **** together

Whats up with the cookies thing at the bottom all of a sudden?

Hello, due to the new GDPR EU laws, we have to ask for your consent to show you targeted ads. The popup is not an ad, it's just asking for your permission. Once you agree, we never bother you again (or until you clear your cookies). This is a new standard on all websites who show advertisements to comply with privacy laws.

I'm wondering as well..

Same explanation as above.

Mozilla Firefox on ya phones

Download ublock origin

Never be pestered again. Best solution until ad companies in general get their **** together

We kindly request our users to not use ad blockers when using our site. We rely on advertisements to ensure that we can support the community costs. Since we don't charge any user, we hope you'll understand we rely on this to continue to improve the community.

We kindly request our users to not use ad blockers when using our site. We rely on advertisements to ensure that we can support the community costs. Since we don't charge any user, we hope you'll understand we rely on this to continue to improve the community.

I understand. Been using NT for nearly a decade so I have no issue obliging this on desktop where ads aren't nearly as annoying as mobile which forces navigation to new tabs or opens to some junk app on your carriers store.

my question is, do you guys receive kickbacks just for ads being viewable on the screen, or are they still reliant on unique clicks?

Havent got any since. Was same style of pop ups the members recently posted on that thread.

I can hardly browse on my phone without this ad showing up every couple of seconds...

We've received your report and am continuing to take action. Could you clear your browser cache and cookies for this instance? After you've done so, please let us know if it continues. Thanks!

We've received your report and am continuing to take action. Could you clear your browser cache and cookies for this instance? After you've done so, please let us know if it continues. Thanks!

I cleared the cache & cookies and am now browsing pop up free, thanks.

I'm on Android, BTW. Every time a click on a thread. Already deleted cache, cookies. Had to install Firefox just to be able to post this without getting a redirect :smh:

Thanks for your report. We're sorry that happened and we take serious action against such any types of ads that would do that. Please continue to report to us if you still see the redirect happen to you. We appreciate your help!

Back
Top Bottom