Another beat wasted... (Benzino)

Damn cray, how you gone stab up the STAR PLAYER for your own hometown team
even during the sorry days
you be surprised fame and money dont trump power ,I.E. mase getting ran out of harlem and its been alot of ball players messing with  strippers that belonged to somebody in atl that had too pay 

Man I thought that was joseline!

Benzino is lame for this either way, dude swears he is a bodybuilder

you be surprised fame and money dont trump power ,I.E. mase getting ran out of harlem and its been alot of ball players messing with  strippers that belonged to somebody in atl that had too pay 

So dudes in the A are wifing up strippers and are angry and looking for dudes who get at them..
the hell you expect dating an ATLANTA STRIPPER!!??

So dudes in the A are wifing up strippers and are angry and looking for dudes who get at them..
the hell you expect dating an ATLANTA STRIPPER!!??
Naw not wififng in a sense more so pimping them and are getting mad at the athletes that are hitting them and not paying for it out right basically doing the something they are doing

Yup. Zino is a clown, but he ain't sweet though I'll say that about him. Dude obviously at one time was heavy in the street and get on.

Naw not wififng in a sense more so pimping them and are getting mad at the athletes that are hitting them and not paying for it out right basically doing the something they are doing

ahh, ok. Still if she ain't charging them.. anger going wrong way.

lol

Apparently Faux Joseline is "actress" Eve Madison.

I've seen some of her work but I don't remember her being stacked like that.

Sheesh.
mean.gif

Anyways, the beat is
sick.gif
but the song is
sick.gif
props about to google some of her work
my favorite 

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom