Another Blizzard Coming ARRRRH!

I guess I'll be on NT and sorting out/looking/cleaning my kicks. Then Super Bowl XLIV
pimp.gif

I would have sworn a Famine was announced and not a snow storm. Its not sticking out here yet and I went to Wegmans and Target to get stuff for the kids cuz Im straight on food.
Peanut and Jelly.. lol

But people were stocking up like we were about to have a Toxic War come over us and ravish the nation. What does a 24 pack of Crap paper do that a 8 roll wont for a weekend?

^ mom said she saw one guy with 12 loaves of bread and another with like 8 of the big things of milk...stores looking like Y2k

i just ran to wendys to get my last fast food for a few days lmao
08 civic in the snow = insta death

Originally Posted by RockDeep

But people were stocking up like we were about to have a Toxic War come over us and ravish the nation. What does a 24 pack of Crap paper do that a 8 roll wont for a weekend?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ mom said she saw one guy with 12 loaves of bread and another with like 8 of the big things of milk...stores looking like Y2k

LOL...that kind of sounds like my house...we literally have 8 loaves of bread stacked like we won't be able to leave for a week

The Target around my way had plenty of stuff and wasn't full like some places. I dislike it when people can't be patient and try to force themselves in the parking lot, checkout lines, etc. It's not the end of the world
mad.gif

I just picked up some golden double stuffed oreos and a vat of Vanilla ice cream.

Holla.

My-T.

i got peanut butter oreos and ice cream
smile.gif

my power just went out...thank god it came back on

commissary was a mad house last night with that huge line...this one broad was freaking out because they didn't have her preferred brand of tomato paste
smh.gif
..crazy what this type of stuff will do to people.

i got my voila! and funfetti cupcakes though so i'm straight
laugh.gif

Stores looking bad in the 804! Lol, my fault for not consulting the wife cause we doubled up on bread
laugh.gif
everything else is a goooooo! bertolli dinners, steaks, baked potatoes, snacks out the booty side family!

smh at every plan falling through. Can't even chill with people who live in my building. Now i'm sitting here by myself, sipping on things i'm not supposed to, and woman you know that ain't cool.... Store was out of milk last night, you'd think we were in a war zone.

Originally Posted by Flightposite

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Why do we keep getting these blizzards on the weekend instead of the weekday??  

You're in high school, aren't you?
roll.gif

Homework for my Education classes... Watching GTown play Nova at noon,  Super Bowl on Sunday....

smh.gif
I'm pissed because my 21st birthday was this week and this snow storm messed up my plan celebrations...

My Direct TV tried to go out.. but a brotha went out on the ledge outside my bedroom and swept it off. I wasn't going to be stuck watching Diamond Castles Barbie all weekend. Shoooooot.

^
roll.gif

damn tree came down leaning on the car outside
sick.gif
..had to start slicing and dragging these branches.

Back
Top Bottom