Another Blizzard Coming ARRRRH!

Joined Jun 30, 2007
This snow is too much. Im bout to blow on some sour, drink some beers at my boys studio, shovel driveways for BIG bread then record.

Joined Oct 17, 2000
Not that I could ever promote a $200+ Nike shoe with a clear conscience...

But...

Foamposite boots FTW!

The cooling inner system in these joints is just as impressive as the outside protection.

Joined Feb 24, 2008
It wasn't that bad....I was out running errands all day... Just stay on main streets, and have a "all wheel drive" or "4x4"

bigj505

Staff member
Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by jahsondc

It wasn't that bad....I was out running errands all day... Just stay on main streets, and have a "all wheel drive" or "4x4"
must be nice. 20 inches in my neighborhood and no snow plow.

Joined Feb 17, 2006
back pain from shoveling snow FTL.
At least i got some type of workout today.

Joined Feb 16, 2008
^CO-sign on that paisa...
the 4x4 on my truck not working properly FTL...
at least i got my swole on (pause)...

Joined Feb 16, 2008
^ Kev, All 4 wheels should be spinning when engaged in "4x4"
In that mode only my back wheels were spinning, while in 2x2 only my front ones were...
Something is def wrong... last snowstorm i was out and about no prob...
Last night my truck was literally doin snow angels just slidin all over the street, i aint even make it out my neighberhood... SMH...
And the transmission seemed to make unfamiliar noises.. FML....

Joined Jun 8, 2006
 There goes my weekend plans

Damn whats up with all this snow on the weekend....cant get to work so no money....cant get to hang out with the family and hit the gym....Sucks!

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by NiPxD

Damn whats up with all this snow on the weekend....cant get to work so no money....cant get to hang out with the family and hit the gym....Sucks!

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

Joined Oct 15, 2008
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

Joined Sep 28, 2005
its not even that bad...half the snow has melted off my car...long as there's no ice i'll be straight...

Joined Dec 14, 2005
^^ but thats the thing it's supposed to be like 12 degrees tonight, so we'll be dealing with another big !%# mess in the morning

Joined Jun 8, 2006
Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

Whats so funny lol

chilling tho   

Joined Feb 26, 2009
My power just came back on and I can make it out the driveway. I'm not sure about making it out the neighborhood, though....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now