Another Blizzard Coming ARRRRH!

I've heard all types of crazy totals but who knows what really will happen till it happens...

What's everyone got planned...I think I'll just do the same thing I did last week get fried at my mans house
laugh.gif

Its a fair assessment that anyone who posts on this site (not even including the lurkers) do it.

Few admit it though.

Shoes are art to all of us.

Originally Posted by iCan

miami. have fun!

damn iCan, you lucky %@@. superbowl?
this damn blizzard ruined my superbowl weekend. My 70 inch tv light is messed up.. planning on going to espn zone on sunday 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

drink beer cognac, play uno, cod & nba live with my friends. Watch every season of The Wire

Potty training will be commencing this weekend also.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Its a fair assessment that anyone who posts on this site (not even including the lurkers) do it.

Few admit it though.

Shoes are art to all of us.
I'll be doing the same thing if I dont go boarding, if it really hits, I'll clean them all
grin.gif

Look thru my phone n try to find a chick that I can tolerate for more than 24 hours to get snowed in wit. Play COD, 2K10 (PS3= L7oser), chill n prob gain like 5 lbs cuz i eat when im bored

drink some pauley masson, chief that goody and play cod... PSN in the sig girls!

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Potty training...

And playing with DS shoes in-between time...
I too play with / stare at shoes from time to time.

Glad its not just me...

Does anyone else gather them up and throw them in the air and fall back and make sneaker/sneakerbox angels???? and yell "weeeeeeeee"
Or            is               that                  just                     me?????
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

finish up the first two seasons of the Wire...yes i know i'm late...

probably try some recipes i found online

Back
Top Bottom