Another Blizzard Coming ARRRRH!

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Cabin fever anyone? 
Yup.
smh.gif

I didn't pack my snow shoes so I can't really go anywhere.

This snow is too much. Im bout to blow on some sour, drink some beers at my boys studio, shovel driveways for BIG bread then record.

Not that I could ever promote a $200+ Nike shoe with a clear conscience...

But...

Foamposite boots FTW!

The cooling inner system in these joints is just as impressive as the outside protection.

It wasn't that bad....I was out running errands all day... Just stay on main streets, and have a "all wheel drive" or "4x4"

Originally Posted by jahsondc

It wasn't that bad....I was out running errands all day... Just stay on main streets, and have a "all wheel drive" or "4x4"

must be nice. 20 inches in my neighborhood and no snow plow.

back pain from shoveling snow FTL.
At least i got some type of workout today.

^CO-sign on that paisa...
the 4x4 on my truck not working properly FTL...
at least i got my swole on (pause)...

^ Kev, All 4 wheels should be spinning when engaged in "4x4"
In that mode only my back wheels were spinning, while in 2x2 only my front ones were...
Something is def wrong... last snowstorm i was out and about no prob...
Last night my truck was literally doin snow angels just slidin all over the street, i aint even make it out my neighberhood... SMH...
And the transmission seemed to make unfamiliar noises.. FML....

frown.gif
 There goes my weekend plans

Damn whats up with all this snow on the weekend....cant get to work so no money....cant get to hang out with the family and hit the gym....Sucks!

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

Originally Posted by NiPxD

frown.gif

Damn whats up with all this snow on the weekend....cant get to work so no money....cant get to hang out with the family and hit the gym....Sucks!

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

frown.gif

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its not even that bad...half the snow has melted off my car...long as there's no ice i'll be straight...

^^ but thats the thing it's supposed to be like 12 degrees tonight, so we'll be dealing with another big !%# mess in the morning

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

frown.gif

Stay safe everyone.

Springfield is done for

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats so funny lol
laugh.gif

34edeac.jpg

chilling tho   
pimp.gif

My power just came back on and I can make it out the driveway. I'm not sure about making it out the neighborhood, though....

Back
Top Bottom