Another chick gets "Rihanna'ed"...dude swings (and hits) repeatedly on his baby's mother...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
...son kicked her in the butt....I dont think it was serious...Looked more like playing around to me

eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
It seem like he was just laughing it off at first, then he just flipped. She looked like she was hurt.Man I feel sorry for both of these people andespecially for the child.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
...son kicked her in the butt....I dont think it was serious...Looked more like playing around to me

grin.gif

i cant co sign on that one my man

SHE HAD IT COMING THO

I GAVE EM PROPS

ITS BETTER WAYS TO GET MONEY .....

JUST CALL THE COURT & LET THEM KNOW

SHORTY WANTS TO WILD OUT & ACT LIKE A HOTTMESS

YOU GET IN WHAT YOU PUT IN

she had several chances to fall back...she brought it on herself. I dont hit women, but at that point what would you do.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

grin.gif

i cant co sign on that one my man

You're right Lurkin'...After futher review, I can tell he was serious....He just cant fight, Ol' Girl is lucky
grin.gif

I think Hitting Females is wrong and I cant see my self ever hitting a woman (unless she came at me with a gun or knife), but you saw how Shorty was pushinghis buttons....He even tried to walk away....

Some females basically ask for a Butt-whoopin....

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

she had several chances to fall back...she brought it on herself. I dont hit women, but at that point what would you do.

Good point...

Like some mentioned, I dont advocate hitting women AT ALL, but there's too many nowadays that wanna press buttons, get up in your face and do whatever theyfeel like doin..makin songs about "bustin windows out your car" and *@$*

i condone his actions....she kept testing him...after awhile the whole dont hit women rules go out the window

Back
Top Bottom