Another clothing line thread vol. Humanzee clothing

so these two cats I know started a clothing line. went to HS and college with one together and they got this clothing line jumping. i just am curious to getyou dudes feedback. looks like it is doing fairly well, and I really commend them for doing what they truly want to do. i honestly havent talked to the dudesin a while, but we are def fairly cool.....and since well NT is the king of destructive feedback as well as hypebeast sack riding
laugh.gif
, I figured I'd throw this into the lions den. what do yall think of hisstuff?? check out their site and I will toss them whatever constructive criticism the site evokes.

http://www.humanzeeonline.com/home.html

can't link pics but they have a few tees available.

the logo:

n21813902317_1846.jpg

ehh crap. Sick of all these "2 dudes" starting their own clothing line.

why do start up brands make Ts with their name.

do they think people want to "support" a brand that they never heard of before?

The name aint bad, but everything else is.

Why the chimp so damn angry? He mad that he's part of this wack $%$ shirt brand?

Originally Posted by 18key

The name aint bad, but everything else is.

Why the chimp so damn angry? He mad that he's part of this wack ++# shirt brand?
laugh.gif
nt been going in all night

3 tees is not a brand.
Your designs are too similar.

The grey logo is a step up from the og.

why do they only have black shirts maybe they need more colors of shirts, maybe some hoodies idk i wouldnt wear it especially $22

i want to reiterate this is not my stuff
laugh.gif

its clear sometimes yall just be getting on here wanting to OD which i stated in my OP but flame on my bretheren
roll.gif

edit: but i personally think they got a good start and im glad to see some dudes i know trying to come up. and even tho im seeing what yall would say i takeit for a grain of salt to an extent b/c most people are just hypebeasts. bape was once moving many units. LRG gets tons of hate and moves crazy units. thereare a lot of brands out there that just get copped as the waves for them build. it is interesting to see what yalls feedback is tho

My friend is the little brother of one of those guys.

Funny.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

9male_19.jpg

spacecadetmale_06.gif

There he is.
laugh.gif

spacecadetmale_19.gif

They even have the youngest brother modeling.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom